[<26>] ⁽⁽ feeling blossms for you ⁾⁾

It's the time for sun set , everywhere is red and orange with the water or beach is looking little orange ...

Jungkook is standing near the beach...the beach water is hitting jungkook legs it's give jungkook goosebumps and jungkook is loving it....

Because he needed it , he's looking at the sun set with tears on his eyes...every moment he spend with his husband is coming in front of his eyes , making him weak.

The moment when taehyung and he became newly boyfriend they went to the beach for the first time and they were so happy. That every moment how taehyung held his hands , how taehyung kiss him and many more everything is coming back into his mind.

And in the last that fat tears of his fall down it's not slide it's fall down immediately...

He love his husband he still do and will do till the last Breath. He don't know will someone love him or not, Because he can't fucking wanna be in love anymore.

He don't wanted to be heart broken again and alone. It's fucking hurt him. He already take so many pain after his husband death. But he told his heart that he can't stay like this. He have to spend his whole life happily even his Husband told him to live happy

When he was dying and he can't just let his Husband last word like this right?

He was in his deep thought..

V come and intertwined his fingers with jungkook softly without letting the other one know.

"The place is beautiful right!" Jungkook finch at the sudden deep voice and looked beside him and saw V.

"Oh um..yeah it's beautiful" V smile at jungkook answer.

There was completely silent no one say a word anymore only beach water sound could be heard.

"Jungkook? Have you love someone?" V suddenly asked jungkook the question jungkook never wanted wanted to give answer. "Have you kiss someone before we accidentally kissed?" Jungkook breath slow down at the question.

"Have you-" "No I never did!" Jungkook cut of V and give him a answer which is completely a lie. He don't wanted anyone to know about his past, he's scared what if something happened to his friends his relatives.

V don't know why but he felt like it's not the truth he felt like that. A question is still roaming around his mind. "Who's taehyung?" Everything turn black and white in front of jungkook's eyes.

"Who's this taehyung!? Why you and your friend call me taehyung when you and yugyeom saw me first? Do I look like him?" Jungkook don't know what to felt his heart is hurting. Every memories of his past coming back in his mind.

It's hurting him so badly and like this a tears dropped down from the eyes of jungkook. No V didn't notice this but he could feel it.

They stated like this no one said anything. Jungkook don't give any answer to V. Ne he don't want.

Suddenly mark come between them and spread them from eachother's and stand between them. Jungkook felt empty when he doesn't felt V's hands.

"Oh mark what are you doing here??" V asked mark who looked at jungkook and Smirked before answering "oh nothing just come to see you both- btw what are you doing guys?"

"Hm.. nothing just talking about something" "and what is that?" Mark asked not liking at the way V is not ready to tell him.

"I saw you guys helding eachother hands." Mark said eyes on jungkook who's not saying anything.

"Mark can you please go I want to spend some times with jungkook" "but V-" "please mark just go"

Mark left from there angrily. V looked at jungkook and pull him closer to him , jungkook eyes wide at the sudden action. "You don't answer me!" Jungkook is just looking into V's eyes.

Jungkook start to get close to V and smatched his lips with V's . Jungkook close his eyes and start to kiss V, he Put V's hands around His waist and warpped his hands around V's neck. Pulling him closer.

V was standing there not recognising what is going on. But after some seconds he kissed jungkook back. He held jungkook waist properly and kissed back.

___________________________________________

"I saw you kissing V" yugyeom said "why you kiss him..I mean it's ok I don't have any problems but out of a sudden you kiss him"

Jungkook don't answer any questions of yugyeom he just continue to fold his clothes ignoring yugyeom. "Jungkook I'm asking you something"

"I don't have any answer of these questions" jungkook said in cold voice "but why? You kissed him you should know the answer.....-i know you have the answer but you're just wanted to tell me but why? I'm your childhood friend I should know"

"I kissed him just because-because I don't wanted to give any answer of his shitty questions.. that's why I did kiss him" jungkook finally said

"Oh you mean you used him" jungkook looked at yugyeom in shocked experience "what do you mean I used him. I just kissed him and there is nothing to used him"

"You don't fucking know jungkook but-but I guess he have feelings for you. And the kiss he will thought that you have feelings for him too"

After hearing yugyeom jungkook felt something inside his body. He actually felt so happy but he don't know why. "W-what the fuck are you saying yugi i-i huh! No never I can't fell for someone"

"It's common jungkook you fucking kiss him what will he thought , of course he'll thought that you have feelings for him"

"It's not possible yugi..come on it's not 19 century. It's 2022 and a kiss just a simple for people , even in this century people do one night stand and in next day they behave like nothing happens

It's such a common things for people in this century. They do kiss , make out , had sex like nothing it's just a things like it happens in night and at morning they forget it. Just like that V will forget it too. It's just a kiss..............not my love for him that he'll not forget.

____________________________________________

"Yes I do I love him so much and now I think jungkook love me too" V said to hobi with so much happiness in his voice "and what makes you think like he love you back"

V smile and remember jungkook kiss him "Because he kiss me" "oh bro come on it's just a kiss and you think like he love you just shut up bro" hobi said laughing a bit.

"It's will be a joke to you hobi but for me it's a love , I see love in his kiss I know in this world people now do sex and what not but the way jungkook kiss me just something else that you'll not understand......."

____________________________________________