[<42>] ⁽⁽ A happy ending ⁾⁾

No hunger or thirst, just sleeping late and waking up early, sometimes crying all night. blackened under his eyes and dried tear marks at cheeks. upset, sadness and heartache, day and night just one thing roam all over his head is when his husband will come back to him again

This has been going on for two months.

since taehyung went to jail. It's been two months.

It was bound to happen, he is a mafia and he has murdered badly, he went insane that time. It doesn't matter how rich a person he is, even if he is a mafia king, the law is the same for all. Taehyung didn't say a word when he woke up and to meet Namjoon at home who was with handcuffed that he was holding with himself,

Taehyung didn't say a word when Namjoon handcuffed him and took him with himself at police station.

Only one thing was going on in his mind that when Jungkook will woke up with empty bed and the absence of his husband.

how would he react?

Before he went out the door he turned back and saw his brothers who were looking at him with tears, sadness was on their face.

He smiled and said in his deep and low voice, 'Take care of him' that was the last thing he said then Namjoon took taehyung with him.

From that day back in that house sadness made its home.

The court ruled that Taehyung is a mafia but he didn't do anything wrong, still doesn't: But Taehyung himself said that killing Kai was his dream, This was his revenge which has been completed so he has no sorrow.

The court sentences him his imprisonment to one year and Taehyung agreed him without saying a word.

days went by and he hadn't smiled once until he heard that his husband is pregnant. Taehyung was overjoyed when Yoongi broke the news to him, and he can't wait to see his baby and husband again.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Holding his bump as he walked out of kitchen and head towards living, he sat down when he found couch.

He adjusted himself there , finding a comfortable position he finally sat peacefully. He pout when he saw jimin coming towards him with a full bowl of foods on his hands followed by yoongi with two months old baby on his arms, holding him carefully.

"You know, If Taehyung comes to know about this, he will not scold you but us.Need to say but not only you need foods but also to your soon to be baby" jimin scold jungkook as he sat beside him "here come I'll feed you" jimin mix the food and took a full spoon of foods and forward it to jungkook who pouted even more.

"If you won't eat, yoonji won't eat either." jimin said and rotate his head towards his daughter who was looking at them, her eyes was holding a bunch or innocence on it, not knowing what is happening around him but she knows that something is actually about him jimin's heart melt at that he regret spelling out that words from his mouth but he had to do this , He sigh.

"Did you hear me?" Jimin asked to lost jungkook.

"Did you hear me!?" He repeated at no response. "Will yoonji not get food if I don't eat?" Finally, Jungkook asked this question, "Yes, of course." Jimin immediately replied to his question, although he did not want to give this answer.

Jungkook got up from his place holding his bump and walked over to Yoongi who was holding the baby. "Yoonji my dear, I am sorry ok but I will eat food not for myself but for you" Looking lovingly at the child he said, the love in his eyes is very special for her. And at last jimin feeds jungkook.

so here it is, Min-yoonji the first ever child of yoonmin, she's 2 months old. She looks alot like yoongi.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.