[<25>] ⁽⁽ Feelings blossom for you pt 1 ⁾⁾

A long chapter a head!

___________________________________________

Jungkook took a cold shower, he felt so good his mind is so fresh now but his half mind was still questing 'who sleep with him' he's so confuesd.

Because the scent smell was so different.... it's not his scent smell Because he used sweet rose flavour for his scent but the smell was so different. He can recognize the scent but still in confuesd.........who can be?

But he don't want to ruined his beautiful moments here so he ignored it and wore a comfortable clothes before going for the lunch.

.

.

.

.

Jungkook come there where everyone is sitting and this time V is there too. Jungkook gave a small smile to everyone and sat on the chair beside yugyeom.

"You took so long to shower jungkook"

Mark spoke in disappointed..and Jungkook can feel it. He felt little embarrassed Because everyone start to laugh at him. Expect V and yugyeom who's looking at them with angry eyes.

Jungkook is feeling like crying because he's not comfortable with V's friends , they are still new for him.

"All of you shut up!"

V yelled at them in angry voice and everyone stop laughing. Jungkook looked at V with his doe eyes V also looked at jungkook and he felt like melt on his doe eyes.

"But V why are you shouting at us huh! Does anyone take an hour to take a bath? We were waiting for him for an hour-

He stop saying looking at V then looked at jungkook and continue - did you sleep in the bathroom jungkook?"

He asked and chuckled but this time no one laughed Because they can see the embarrassing red cheeks of jungkook.

V also don't said anything this time because mark is right. Everyone is hungry but still they waited for jungkook. So there is nothing to scold at mark. This is what V think.

"I-im sorry actually I w-was just little tired t-thats why"

Everyone nodded sweetly but mark he just roll his eyes at jungkook comments.

"Huh! Whatever let's eat now I'm super hungry"

Like this they all ate their lunch and went back to their room. They had decided to meet in the night at the beach. Everyone agreed.

.

.

.

.

Jungkook is in his room standing in the balcony looking at the beach. He's thinking the same think what mark said to him. He's feeling so sad for himself.

No one said anything to him whenever he took so much long time in bathing but just a random boy who don't even know about him (jk) anything and saying whatever is coming in his mouth.

Jungkook is angry he's super angry. He's thinking what will happen when mark will got to know that he's the mafia king.

Suddenly he left someone's hands on his hand. He looked beside him and saw V is there. V looked back at jungkook when he felt jungkook is looking at him with his big doe eyes.

"I'm sorry"

V said which make jungkook confuesd.

"Hm?"