[<11>] ⁽⁽ main boss ⁾

"I'm already here kill me baby"

__

Everyone turn around towards the door and their eyes wide open when they saw taemin was standing there with tears on his eyes.

Because taemin really love jungkook and he's hurt after hearing his love.

Taemin come inside Jungkook's room and his eyes was on jungkook only on jungkook , he start to going closer to jungkook who's looking at him with cold eyes.

Taemin come closer to jungkook and then said.

"You want to kill me? Huh! Then kill me , but remember one thing Even if I die  you will not become a mafia king."

Jungkook raised his one ebrow and went near taemin and stand in front of him.

"Oh , really and what make you think like this"

Taemin chuckled and smirked.

"Because I am not the boss and, yes if it's for yeonjun then yes I'm boss for him but the real boss is someone else"

"And who's that person?"

Jungkook asked coldly.

"Huh!"

Taemin come more closer to jungkook and continue.

"And do you really think I'll tell you huh?"

Taemin said and start to laughing.

"Tell me or-"

"Or-"

*Punch*

"Or you'll die"

Jungkook said and punched taemin hard making his lips bleeding a little . Taemin wips his blood from corner of his lips and looked at his hand and then jungkook.

He was about to punch jungkook but before he could a hard punch land on his stomach making him fall down on the ground harshly.

Jimin , yoongi and Eunwoo was standing there with a big proud Smirked on their face . Jimin sat on the bed carefully and yoongi sat beside him then start to play with jimin soft hair and Eunwoo sat on the couch and .eunwoo sat down on the couch and took an apple from the table and started eating.

Taemin get up from the floor and looked at jungkook who's looking at him with his big doe eyes , like nothing happened. Taemin Smirked and about to run but jungkook kicked his leg hard making him fall on the ground and his head start to bleeding badly.

And Taemin pass out there in the floor.

_

Jungkook a bucket of water and throw in taemin who immediately open his eyes and
Start to breathe heavily and looked at jungkook.

"Wake up bastard"

Jungkook said in cold voice.

"You have chosen the wrong path Jungkook , you will definitely regret"

"Shut up f*cker and tell me properly who's your boss"

Jungkook asked and Taemin chuckled and Smirked.

"Baby please don't use this types of word it's hurt me so much I love you , I love you so much please"

Taemin said and jungkook chuckled and looked other side then he again looked at taemin and held his chin roughly.

"Tell me or"

"Or?"

"Or I'll kill you"

"Then kill me I'm not afraid of you and remember one thing jungkook if I'll die then someone will come to kill you"