[<27>] ⁽⁽ rejected ⁾⁾

A room which have two big glasses gwall which is covered with white big curtain. There is no sigh of a bit light..

The room is completely dark and quite. Only jungkook sob could be heard in the room. Who's sitting down on the bed , helding his knee near his chest crying till his throat hurt.

But he's not stopping his tears which is continually falling from his eyes like a river fall.

I love you! So fucking much. You're my life line. I wanna love you. I wanna show you how much I love you. Please accept me baby I love you!

Was only roaming around his head making his headache. "I-i don't want t-this! E-end this there f-from where i-its started f-from!" He said in law voice which only he himself could hear.

-🖤-

Other side taehyung! He's completely a broken heart person a sad , hurt , crying mess person. There is no sound in his room not even his sob sounds.

Because he's just sitting on the floor like a body without soul. His door was continually knocking by someone making thud sound on the door.

But he's not giving any reply to them.

I can't love you. Not I wanted to love you. You're not the person I should love. I'm sorry!!

A little flash come in front of his eyes make him weak. He pass out there not being able to take the pain on his soft heart.

What happened between they both??

🖤 FLASHBACK 🖤

It was night everyone is sleeping in their rooms and other side jungkook is in his room. About to go to bed suddenly his door knocked.

He looked at his door before get up and went to open the door. When he open the door he saw a man standing in front of him wearing a waiter dress.

He nodded his asking what happened. "Sir this is for you" the man said and handled the things on his hands forcely. Jungkook make a weird look seeing that waiter behaviour.

But he ignored him and looked at the things which was on his hands. It's a beautiful rose bouquet with a little latter paper and something was written on it also.

And a big box was also on his hands not much big. The box was looking so beautiful. The box cover was light red with a dark red ribbon was also on the box.

He put everything on his bed and closed his door and took the card and start to read it.

For Jeon jungkook♡

Hey! Jungkook how are you doing. The bouquet is for you. I don't know you like it or not but the rose is so special for me because it's yours....

Can you please come to the beach...I wanna say something to you. If you have much time for me..

I'll not take much time just 15 minuets. Will you please. Well wore a dress I have sent to now I hope you'll like it.

I'll wait for you on the beach.

Kim V :))

After reading the latter a cute smile flash come into jungkook's lips. He put the card on the bed and opened the box and saw a beautiful clothes.