Chapter 3

Tony's POV:

Watching you move around his lab table like a pro, Tony couldn't do anything but watch you in absolute awe. You were pulling pieces of your own blueprint out so you could show him the different components you put into your best piece of work.

"So you see here, there's this little gap between the wires for the speaker, and the wire for the microphone?" You asked Tony as he moved closer to you to get a look at the blueprint.

Nodding, he said, "So what you're saying is that because of that open space, you're able to fit a chip with the coding to your AI in it?"

"Exactly! Through time with technology, we've learned that bigger isn't always better," You looked away for a moment, pushing the holographic pictures to the side, "F.R.I.D.A.Y can you please open the files I have on the evolution of cell phones?"

"Yes, Miss (y/l/n)."

Up from the table came four more blueprints of cell phones, each one, one you've worked on in your previous job.

"So, for a simple example, we see it in cell phones. When sim cards were first introduced, they were large, and still didn't have much capacity. The phone itself, also thicker, heavier, more problematic than it's worth, right? So what did we do," You asked, throwing the pictures of the large items in the holographic trash can, "We made them smaller. Everything is smaller, the sim card memories got substantially larger, but the physical size got smaller, by more than half. The same happened with charging ports, cameras, batteries, and more. Now this is all just in cell phones," You smiled, pulling your blueprints back over and dissecting the earpiece to get down to the chip, "So I took the same schematics and applied it to a new chip I developed that is smaller than the microSD, but has right now up to a petabyte of storage in it, allowing me to code a personalized AI system, much like F.R.I.D.A.Y and put it in something smaller than an ear plug," You said, now holding up the actual ear piece you had created.

Tony took it from you, almost inspecting it, he was completely blown away by everything you had just shown him, and how simple it really was when it just came down to basic math, and excellent craftmanship. Just watching you talk was making Tony's stomach do flips.

"But now, does it just speak to you or did you develop a way to have visuals as well," Tony asked, placing the ear piece on the table.

"Contacts," You said simply, "I have perfect eye sight, and I hate glasses, so I created contacts. I can take them in and out as I please, and they're easy to travel with," You sighed, "But for the sake of you playing with my AI, I did create glasses as well."

You handed the glasses over to Tony, who slipped them on his face, he put one of the two ear buds in his ear, and you placed the other one in yours.

"Tobias, show me any information on Tony Stark," You said to your AI.

"Yes, Miss (y/l/n)."

Suddenly, Tony saw images, videos, newspaper clippings, all related to him fly in front of his eyes, "Anthony Edward Stark or also referred to as Tony Stark, Born May 29, 1970 to Mother, Maria Stark and Father, Howard Stark, is primary owner of Stark Industries, first known for their creation of military grade weapons, now most well-known for the Avengers, and Iron Man," The AI started.

"Thank you Tobias, exit please," You said, turning to Tony and smiling, as he slipped the glasses off his face.

"Your mind is so brilliant, I could kiss you right now," Tony said in awe of everything you have created.