Chapter 22

(y/n) POV:

A month has gone by since your battle with Abelone and the Evil Walkers, you've been handling the start of your pregnancy pretty well. You've only felt sick a handful of times, and Tony has been great through everything so far. He's even started to read through some of your pregnancy books which caused you to laugh at all his new found knowledge.

"Did you know babies are measured in regards to fruits?" He asked you, his eyes flicking through the book in his hands, his feet propped up on his lab table.

Working at his desk in the corner, you giggled, "Oh yeah, how big is our baby now?"

"The size of a prune. This says that even if you don't have a bump yet, it's likely your clothes are starting to feel tight. So, do we need to go shopping yet?"

You shook your head, still looking at your computer, "No, we don't need to go shopping yet, and shouldn't you be working on something else?"

"Nothing is more important than learning about our baby," He walked towards you, setting the book on the desk, and spinning your chair to face him, "Baby Morgan, already so loved." He said, his hand planted on your slightly round stomach.

Your hands combed through his hair, leaning forward and pulling him into a kiss, "Any thoughts on the H yet?"

"I mean we could always name little one after my father, you know, Morgan after your uncle, middle after my father. I think it's a great name, strong name." He traced his fingers over the initials on your wrist.

"And if little one is a girl?" You questioned.

"What's wrong with Howard still?"

You sighed, "Tony, I don't know if a daughter of ours would appreciate that, I was thinking Hope."

"I still like Howard, regardless if little one is a boy or girl."

You laughed, "Alright you weirdo, I have to head to the sanctum, there's a few things I need to do. Will you be alright here for a bit?"

"Actually, I was thinking of going for a run in central park, you think you could portal me over? I can meet you at the sanctum in a few hours."

He pulled you in for a kiss again. Smiling into the kiss, you never wanted the moment to end. When Tony pulled back you pouted lightly, he chuckled, attaching his arc reactor to his shirt, before pulling on his jacket.

"Tony," You sighed, "You're going on a run, what's that for?"

"Just precaution. I don't want you to worry about me too much. Plus I need to make sure I can protect the world for you and Morgan."

Rolling your eyes, you placed one more kiss on his cheek before you opened the portal. Tony shot you a smile before turning and beginning his jog. You shut the portal, immediately opening a new one which led you into your ebony room at the Sanctum.

The room was empty, and silent. Taking your crown, you placed it on your head, feeling your power exploding through your body, your fingers trailed your stomach when you felt a fluttering sensation. You, and Tony had done tests on your powers to make sure using them was still safe for Morgan, which is when you found out that Morgan themselves is already harnessing power of their own.

You walked over to the siege, running your fingers on the arm rests, you could feel it calling you by a single touch. You sat yourself in the seat, leaning your head back as the images began forming in your mind.