Chapter 13

A/N: I don't like putting my notes before the chapter but I wanted to give you all a heads up that this is an extremely long chapter. Usually my chapters are about 1,500 words. This one is 3,000. I didn't want to split it into two chapters because I felt like it would have just gotten choppy. So I hope you don't hate it, and it doesn't bore you! Let me know what you think and don't forget to vote and comment! All the love. -J.B xx

.・゚: ・゚: ・゚: ・゚: ・゚.

(Y/N) POV:

     The next morning, you woke early. Before the sun would even start showing its arrival for the day. You climbed in the shower, letting the warm water run over your face and body. You had a bad feeling about today, and you just didn't know why. Everyone knew what their roles were in this mission, and there was a very small margin for error.

     You were pulled from your thoughts when Tony's arms made their way around your waist, pulling you back into his body. You leaned your head back to rest it on his chest as he kissed your temple.

     "You're scared?" He asked.

     "How did you know?" You said, not moving from the position you were in.

     "I can feel it, I've been able to feel your emotions."

     You sighed, knowing he was right, as your relationship is progressing, you've been in more tune with Tony and what he's feeling. Almost as if they're your own emotions, it makes it very hard to hide anything from him, but you were still hiding who you really are.

     "It just has to work. I feel guilty, I haven't spoken to my mom in how long, and I might have missed out on everything."

     "We're going to make it work."

     You nodded, turning in his grasp to kiss him. He smiled into the kiss, chuckling slightly, "Don't you start, because I'll take you right here." He said placing a trail of kisses along your collar bone.

     You smiled, "Maybe if you're lucky, that will be out celebratory sex."

     You left him pouting as you climbed out of the shower, wrapping your towel around you. You got ready quietly, pulling on normal every day clothes, sliding your bracelet on you ran your fingers over the engraving from Tony. When you and Tony were both ready, you grabbed your bags walking hand in hand to the jet bridge. Once the entire team climbed on, the doors shut and you took off. After a few minutes you stood up, sighing.

     "Alright team, let's go over the plan one more time before, just to make sure we all know what we're doing," You said, getting everyone's attention. "I'm going to be dropped off in the woods a little ways from the institution. Once I surrender myself, they're going to take me in. Once inside I'll cause a distraction, this will cause the guards to head my way. That gives Nat, Rhodes, and Steve a chance to come in from the front. Tony, Thor, and Sam you three will be coming in from the back side. From the blueprints, it looks like the boiler room is on the west end, Steve you're going to have to get there and pull the gas line. Clint, you'll be positioned high, take out as many agents as you can without causing a scene. Bruce, your job is to knock out the guard towers as soon as the alarms start going off,"

     "Nat, you and I are going to go straight to the holding wing to find my mother. Tony, you have to get as many files as you can from their system, and the rest of you inside, look for any children. Save as many as you can. S.H.E.I.L.D will be on standby to get them help."