Chapter 17

(Y/N) POV:

It's been some time since most of the team left the compound, stopping back every so often to visit. You and Tony went to visit Vison and Wanda once, and you fell in love with the little town they started calling home, begging Tony that one day he would take you there, maybe a vacation home. Tony promised that one day he would, when the world was a little safer.

Each team member has been on their own solo missions during this time apart, everybody's skills kept up to standard. Clint had been back at the compound, and the weather was finally turning warm and sunny. You've officially been with the team for a year, and the diamond ring on your finger still shimmers in the sun.

This day was particularly warm, and dry, which is how yourself, Tony, and Clint ended up outside, training in the fields. Young recruits off in the distance watching the three of you as both men tried to attack you, you blocking every shot.

Panting, you smiled at the men, your mystic robes sat tight on your body, holding your relics, while your hands glowed purple, "Is that all you got, boys?" You asked, with a raised eyebrow.

"Tony, can't you charm her or something? We're getting our asses handed to us." Clint said, panting, as he lined up a shot to you with another arrow.

He released the arrow at you, you opened a portal sending the arrow towards Tony, ducking, he took a shot at you, causing you to jump using the Boots of Valtorr, you lingered in the air for a few seconds, pushing two purple orbs at both men, causing both of them to fall back onto the ground.

"Okay, okay, I tap out," Tony said, his suit disappearing from his body, "What the hell, bird boy, you said you could take her?" Tony huffed, standing from the ground and helping Clint up.

"Listen, she's growing more powerful every day," Clint said, shooting you a smile.

You smiled back at the men, your mystic robes disappearing from your body, revealing your standard athletic clothes you were wearing when you talked both men into coming out here.

"Don't be upset, I'm sure it won't be the last time you get beat by a girl." You laughed kissing Tony.

"Well, I'm going to head over to the recruits and try to get them to take me seriously after they just watched that. Sunday dinner as usual?" Clint smiled.

"Yes, seven sharp, don't be late! We're having burgers tonight!"

Clint cheered to himself before jogging off to join the group of recruits, Tony took your hand and placed a kiss on your forehead, before pulling you back in the direction of the house.

"So, there's something I wanted to talk to you about." Tony said, smiling.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah, you know how when you're in a dream, and in the dream, you really gotta pee?"

"Yeah?" You questioned skeptical.

"Okay, and then you're like 'oh my god, there's no bathrooms. What am I gonna do? Oh someone's watching. Oh, I'm gonna go in my pants-.'"

"-And then you wake up and in real life you actually have to pee." You said, and Tony met your eyes in excitement.

"Yes!"

"Yeah. Everybody has that."

"Right! That's the point I'm trying to make. Apropos of that, last night I dreamt we had a kid," He said, his voice soft and content, "It was so real, we named him after your eccentric uncle. Uh, what's his name?" He paused, you stopped him from walking to watch his facial features. "Morgan! Morgan."