Chapter 19

(Y/N) POV:

"It's about time you showed up."

You spun around, your eyes meeting those of Abelone, he had a grin plastered on his face that made your blood boil.

"I thought maybe I'd wait, give you some time to long for me." You chuckled, shifting your weight to one side and crossing your arms.

"Ooh, someone's a little feisty, I like that."

"Sorry about your bad luck, I already have a fiancé who has the ability to make ridiculous comments."

"I heard that!" Tony yelled through your comms, causing you to chuckle to yourself lightly.

Sticking out your hand towards Abelone, you eyed him, "Just hand over the dagger now, and we can make this easy."

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" He said, his defense spells sparking orange off his hands as he got into a ready stance.

"Oh, shoot. Done talking already?" You asked, your hands erupting purple orbs in your hands, brighter than you've ever seen them before.

Shooting two orbs at Abelone, he ducked, shooting out a protective barrier around himself that bounced the orbs off, sending them flying into cases of relics. He sent an orange chain your way, catching your left wrist it pulled you to the ground, which caused you to yelp in pain. Pulling the blade from your holster you broke the chain from your wrist and threw yourself back to your feet.

You could feel the Ebony dagger calling to you, drawing you closer to Abelone, who had it fastened on his hip. Trying to steal it off of him could be a death wish, and that's not something you were willing to do to yourself, not yet at least.

Abelone pulled the dagger from his belt, and pointing it in your direction. He moved closer to you, watching his every move, you could feel the power in your chest growing, and without truly understanding how you did it, you reached your hand forward, and lifted up. Without even touching Abelone, his feet left the ground, choking he kicked his feet.

"You seem to underestimate my abilities. I could kill you with a flick of the wrist. Now call off your troops. Stop this nonsense. You have no idea what the world will be if Mordred returns." You hissed at the man, whose eyes grew more sinister when you mentioned Mordred.

"The human race will kill themselves off. Evil will take over this world again, Mordred and his army will rule the world. With you gone, and with the power of the stone that runs through your blood, Earth will only be his first victim. Eventually taking over the universe, the power of all six stones, he could take over the multiverse."

Letting go of your telepathic grip on him, Abelone crashed to the ground through one of the display cases. His bare skin now riddled with cuts, "One problem, you're not going to kill me."

"I wouldn't speak so soon, sweetheart."

Abelone pushed himself back to his feet where he shot different spells at you, successfully blocking them you pushed back a stream of your power, sending him flying backwards again. A whip appeared from his hands as he cracked it towards you, the spell hitting your torso, you screamed in pain.

"(y/n)? (y/n)! Are you alright? Hon talk to me!" Tony yelled through the comms.

"Focus on your team down there, Tone. I'm okay." You said through clenched teeth from the pain.

"I'm coming up there!"

"Don't! You made me a promise! Do not interfere!" You yelled back as you continued to fight with Abelone.