Chapter 6

Y/N POV:

     You met Pepper in the lobby, both of you wearing casual clothes, your long sleeves pulled down tightly over your wrists. Ever since the finger prints appeared on your wrist you didn't know how to even tell Tony. Since he touched you, his words no longer appear on your wrist, so you've been wearing a lot of jackets and long sleeves to hide that from him.

     Pepper on the other hand, is not happy with the fact that you've been hiding this information from him, "I think you should just tell him, (y/n). You know how clueless he can be sometimes. It's going to take him forever to find out."

     You laughed, "I know, I'm planning on telling him tonight, I just have to find the right time with the party and all."

     Walking to a boutique not too far from the tower, you and Pepper started looking through the store, looking for anything that would set you apart tonight.

     "What about this?" Pepper asked, showing you a long floor length gown.

     The dress had an open back, long sleeves, and a large slit up the side, the neck with an illusion plunge neckline, so while you were covered there was still a little bit fun. Classy meets sexy. The deep black color with a little bit of shimmer was perfect for tonight, the way the lights bounced off of it made you smile.

     "I love it, like I'm completely in love with it." You said, smiling at Pepper.

     "Even if Tony wasn't your soulmate, he would still fall in love with you in this dress."

     After you paid for the dress, the two of you make your way back to the tower, Pepper following you to your room, she sighed.

     "How are you going to tell him?"

     "Well, I've been doing more research on this whole soulmate thing, and it looks like imprints will keep appearing on your body until the soulmates are finally joined. So I might just have him touch me, as weird as that might sound."

     "I think it's perfect, besides he's not going to be able to keep his hands off you anyway in that dress."

     You smiled, hanging the dress on your bathroom door so it doesn't wrinkle. You and Pepper spent the rest of the day lounging and doing minimal work. Shortly before the party she had to help Happy with preparations, which led to Nat and Wanda appearing in your doorway, while you were fighting with your hair.

     "Would you like some help?" Wanda chuckled.

     "Yes please," You sighed, "Besides, I need to talk to the two of you anyway! Come in and close the door."

     Wanda helping you straighten the back of your head with your flat iron, you watched both girls in the mirror behind you.

     "So, are you going to tell us, or will Wanda have to read your mind," Nat laughed, sitting herself in a chair next to you.

     "I found my soulmate, and I'm going to tell him tonight." You smiled.

     Both of the girls were speechless, Wanda pulled the flat iron away from your head as she looked at you excitedly. You were silent for a second before Wanda let out a loud gasp.

     "It's Tony?" She nearly yelled.

     "What!" Nat said standing from her seat, an amused smile was plastered on her face.

     You shushed them both, laughing, "Wanda! Damn you and your abilities!"

     "Oh my god, it's really Tony?" Nat asked sitting back down and smiling at you.