Chapter 31

(y/n) POV:

When the dust settled, you felt angry. Your body hurt as you were buried under the rubble. You don't know what the hell just happened but it was something.

"Can anybody read me?" You heard Tony tell over the comms.

"Tony! Can you read me?"

"(y/n)! Oh my god, where are you?"

"I don't know, but I'm okay. Get out there, I'll look for the others."

"Mayday! Mayday! We're taking on water!" You her Rhodey yell into the comms.

"Rhodey! Can you hear me? Where are you?" You called back.

"Lower levels, we're trapped!" You heard him say back.

"(y/n)! (y/n) I'm right here! I can get to them, you get out of here!" You heard Scott say from somewhere next to you.

You held the your power in your chest before blowing it outward, sending the rubble flying in the air around you, you flew into the air and out the top of the rubble pile that once was the compound. The second your eyes took in the setting around you, you knew this was your vision. This was the endgame. Your breath hitched in your throat as you looked down at Tony standing with Thor and Steve.

You watched as the three of them charged him beginning to fight. Thanos fighting off all of them, he tosses them around like rag dolls which just caused the anger to grow inside of you even more. As Thanos threw Tony off of him again, you flew down full force sending Thanos into the ground. You punched him again, the energy from the power stone in your hands, causing him to hit his head off the ground.

He hit you once, which just caused you to laugh, using the power from the Reality Stone you changed the setting around you, to him standing at the ledge on Vormir, looking down at Gamora who was lifeless.

"Look at what you did. All of this, for nothing." You hissed at him, before you sent him flying off the imaginary cliffside.

He yelled out as he fell, causing you to change the images back before he hit the ground, stumbling you hit him again, causing his cheek to slice open, allowing his purple blood to ooze from the cut.

Using the Mind Stone, you were able to get in his head, and whisper to him, things you weren't actually saying, which caused his face to end in pain.

"(y/n)! What are you doing!" Tony yelled out at you.

You lost focus for a second which allowed Thanos to send one punch to you, which sent you flying across the field. Your entire body was now glowing in a bright purple hue, your crown showing on your head you laughed at Thanos.

"You may have beat us once, but they didn't have me." You said to him, floating just out of his reach.

"I'm not afraid of you, little girl."

"Well you should be." You said as you dove down into him again punching him once which sent him straight to the ground.

Steve, Tony and Thor surrounding you they took him again. Thanos tossed Tony to the side like he weighed nothing, you ran to him, shaking him slightly to wake him up, you watched as Steve and Thor continued the fight. You watched as Thanos pinned Thor down, pushing Stormbreakers blade into Thor's chest. You watched as Mjolnir flies back, knocking Thanos off of Thor, and into Steve's hand, causing you to scream out in excitement.

You watch for a few moment s longer as Steve is knocked to the ground, as Thanos hacks Steve's shield in pieces, at this point you hear Tony coming back, you grab him and rush over to Steve.