*BONUS* Chapter (Please Read A/N)

A/N: PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTINUING:   This is a bonus chapter that I wrote to help hold everyone over until the release of M.o.M in a few weeks! I'm going to be continuing this story off of that, but of course need to see the movie first. I have tickets for Opening night, as well as two days later so I will be seeing the movie *hopefully* plenty of times to gather enough information.

This bonus chapter is HEAVY AND DESCRIPTIVE SMUT, if you are uncomfortable reading this topic please go back now. I have another bonus chapter in my vault I may release in the coming days as well that's more fluff and no smut. I will also place a break in this chapter where anyone who doesn't want to read smut can pick up at. Otherwise, I hope you all love it!

Y/N POV:

Morgan was staying with Happy for a few days to allow you and Tony some much needed alone time, and to celebrate your anniversary. You loved your daughter more than anything else on the planet, but some days you just missed just being able to spend time with Tony. Especially in ways you both needed. It's been so long since you were in a completely empty house, not having to worry about anybody else hearing you, or walking in. Your loud, animalistic tendencies with Tony led you through an eventful day, and night. After a short nap, you woke up to the sun rising over the lake, Tony's arm wrapped tightly around your waist.

You traced your fingers along his your bare back pressed against his bare chest, the smell of sex lingered slightly in the room, sending chills through your body. You were happy, and content with life in this moment. Your eyes trailed along the scars left on your arm, and while you hated the way they looked, you loved them because it's the mark of saving the universe.

Lost deep in thought, you didn't notice Tony stir in his sleep until he placed a soft kiss on your shoulder blade. You hummed at the feeling of his lips on your bare skin, causing Tony to squeeze you even tighter to him. His fingers trailed down your side to your hip which caused your breathing to catch in your throat.

"Good morning, beautiful." He said, his voice groggy and scratchy.

You rolled over in his arms to face him, your lips meeting his. Tony's fingers found their way under your thigh, pulling your leg up so it was resting over his hips. Even after years together, he still touched you with so much warmth, and softness.

"Happy anniversary, Mr. Stark." You said once you detached your lips from his.

"Happy anniversary, Mrs. Stark." He replied, a sly smirk growing on his face.

Tony's fingers traced circles over your bare thigh, before they traced the inside of your hip before finding their way in between your legs. His two fingers sliding between your folds, massaging your clit ever so lightly causing you to let out a quiet moan. As your head relaxed backwards Tony's lips met your neck, goosebumps rising over your skin.

"Do you think you can handle me again?" He whispered, his fingers continuing their circle motion.

Crashing your lips back to his, you could feel him growing against your leg. Even after being with each other for five years, he still found a way to drive you completely weak in the knees, "I want to feel you in me, Tony." You whispered against his lips.

A soft moan echoed off his lips as his fingers made their way inside of you, pumping slowly, your wetness running down his fingers. You moved your hips into them, wanting more. Adding a third finger, you could feel yourself being stretched, your fingers found their way to Tony's hair, pulling on his dark locks.

Pushing you to your back, Tony climbed on top of you, without removing his fingers from inside of you. He pumped them faster curling them slightly to rub you exactly where you needed it. Your fingers found their way to your clit, rubbing circles while Tony pumped his finger in and out of you. His lips trailing up your neck to your ear where he bit lightly.