TWENTY-NINE

(oops, forgot to change the self-indulgent title)

Hello, it's been too long, I've procrastinated enough, I promise. To get back into the groove of writing this I've decided to take a couple of requests, so feel free to leave some!

I might open a request book, so feel free to give me random ideas (for anything, really, not just this) because I know we all have stories that we want to see written but don't want to commit to.

(Just know that I have like twenty-something drafts that'll never see the light of day, except for like on ff.net because guilty pleasure: I publish random, never to be continued stories there for when I feel like writing but don't feel like writing.

(IF YOU GUYS ACTUALLY WANT THIS LMK, ACTUALLY THIS ACTUALLY MIGHT BE KINDA FUN BUT REMEMBER TOO MUCH WORK+PRESSURE, BURNS ME OUT)

---

Delightful. Utterly delightful. The screams of civilians, as they are slowly crushed from the inside out, never failed to make her day. "Haha~ come on, now~! You can do better, louder, go louder!"

The insolent bastard she had trapped struggled, but he managed to clamp his jaw shut. The sweat dripping from his face and soaking into the dirt under him may have been attractive if he continued screaming.

But he stopped.

Increasing the weight, she wondered why he didn't even seem like he was struggling. She half expected him to stand up under her weight with how smooth his face was, those eyes gleaming with unshed tears, glaring defiantly up at her.

Ah.

"He killed himself. A pity." Dismissing her field, she pried his jaw open. A severed tongue fell out, along with around a cup of blood.

Liu Aishang* huffed to herself, but couldn't fight the gleeful smile that took over her face. This world was wonderful.

No meddling hero's to try to stop her from her only life's joy, no laws(that she knew of) to obey, no quirks other than her own! This entire world was quirkless, with the exception of yaōguài, but they too were easily disposed of. Of course, no one could understand her, and vise versa, but why did she need to communicate?

That's right, she didn't.

Her quirk, Heavy Field was perfect for this world. Yaōguài preferred to stay in their lonesome, and even if they were with another it was well within her range. Humans were biased towards other humans, because when yaōguài exist why would a human need to be seen as an enemy?

Foolish! But oh, so perfect for her.

---

"A demon that doesn't eat its victims?" Ochako squinted at the paper she was handed by Muichirou. Olden Japanese was too similar to Chinese, she lamented. Luckily she knew both and didn't have too much trouble reading. "That's really suspicious. Does it simply not need to eat like Nezuko?"