don't skip, please

PLEASE DONT SKIP THIS:

I'm in dire need of you guys'(I mean this in a completely gender neutral way) opinion.

What should I call you guys? I definitely have a lot more of you than I thought I would... Leave ideas in the comments! (☞゚ヮ゚)

Anyway, the reason for this AN(Authors Note for newbies) is I gotta tell you guys that I'm definitely rewriting this story. But I don't want to lose all you guys because this story is my source of clout and I'm not even gonna deny it. So should I finish this first, then rewrite it again? Or just stop here and start rewriting right away.

This isn't something I'm gonna decide on my own, especially since I do already have two different endings planned out for this story.

You guys would be nice and say 'oh the story is fine, it's perfect as it is' but y'all know deep down a lot of this is a hot mess. I tried explaining some things off, but lemme be real some of it— a lot of it— just doesn't make sense and you guys know it. There are way to many plot holes, too many things have been skipped whether it's big or small, and all in all, Ochako feels pretty OOC(again for newbies, Out Of Character) and I don't know if it's in a good way or bad way.

Please don't skip this, I really need opinions, and you know what; I know there are some authors reading this. Give me critiques, and please for the love of Jashin I don't want to see in the comments that everything is fine because I know it's not, please stop lying to either yourself or me or both of us.

Anyway, enjoy the next chapter!

Oh yeah, one more thing. Don't ask for Bakugo back in KnY, or I will delete the chapter he's in. Please don't refer to Aiden as Bokuto, please. Please. The sheer amount of people begging to bring Bakugo back and saying that they're just gonna call Aiden Bokuto is driving me insane and tempting me to drop and take down this story. I have no problem with just keeping it in my drafts and finishing it there for just me to read. Please stop.

And I see this is in almost every book I read: stop asking for updates. It's gonna one; make me update slower, or two; prevent me from updating at all. I never thought I would have to bring this up. Like, ever.

Thank you.

(ʘᴗʘ)