CHAPTER ELEVEN

There is no such thing as a quirk in Tanjiro's world.

There is no such thing as a power one is born with. In this world, Ochako is just like everyone else, quirkless. But able to use breaths instead.

So how is Ochako still able to control —yes. Control— gravity?

Because of me.

I am Jūryoku no Chikara.

I am gravity.

And Ochako controls me.

I'm lucky it's her who is the chosen one. She is under the belief that I lend her my power, but that is not so.

But it's okay.

She uses me wisely.

I couldn't be happier it is her.

And soon..
.

.

.

We will meet.

ヽ(。◕o◕。)ノ.

Ochako sighed. Tanjiro has been yelling at the the demon who was leading then for the past five minutes who had said Nezuko was an eyesore.

He must either be blind, or just has very high standards.

"IT'S THE MUZZLE ISN'T IT??" Tanjiro was still yelling, even as Ochako and the demon walked into a building that had another demon inside. "COME OVER HERE INTO THE LIGHT, I'LL TAKE IT OFF AND YOU CAN BEHOLD NEZUKO IN HER FULL BEAUTY!!"

"I'm back," He announced over Tanjiro's voice.

"Welcome back," A soft voice answered. Ochako saw a demon sitting in a chair with a woman lying down. The demon had no malicious intent, so Ochako did nothing, but she was very wary. But Tanjiro seemed comfortable enough, so she relaxed.

"Is she alright?" He asked, his voice softening as he was done rambling about Nezuko's beauty. "I'm sorry for leaving her to you like that."

"She's alright. But her husband.." The demon lady sighed. "I had to put him in the dungeon.."

"Isn't it uncomfortable to treat wounds?" Tanjiro asked, and Ochako looked to her expectantly, wondering the same thing.

The demon who led them there punched him in the chest.

"Stop," The miss said, looking to him in disappointment. "Must you always resort to violence?"

"Excuse me," Ochako said, seeing her chance, while also dodging the jab aimed to her neck. "But, what is your name?"

"I'm sorry, I haven't introduced myself. I am Tamayo, and that child is Yushiro." Tamayo said. "I do hope you get along with him."

Yeah, I don't think that's happening. Ochako chuckled nervously. "Yeeaaahhh..."

(Mental preparation)

"To answer your question, no, it isn't particularly uncomfortable to me as it would be for other demons." Lady Tamayo said. "I am... Able to manipulate my body in a sense, which also allowed me to remove Kibutsuji's curse."

"Curse?" Ochako asked at the same time Tanjiro stuttered out, "Man-manipulate your body?"

"It means I can survive without eating any human flesh. All I need will be a little human blood." Tamayo explained, taking off her doctors coat. "And yes, his curse."