CHAPTER FOUR✅

Ochako shuddered, a chill running down her spine. Three ladies wearing a mask that covered both their hair and face, leaving their eyes free, were taking her measurements for her Demon Slayer uniform. The way they took her measurements interested her, using phrases such as 'her waist is the width of one and a half thumbs' and such. Small things like this were going to be things Ochako would miss when she went back home. If she went back home. That was a work in progress, but right now she has more pressing issues at hand. "If it's okay, can I trouble you with getting hakuma bottoms?"

The workers- Kakushi- looked at her with dead eyes, throwing away whatever progress they had made and restarted. Ochako pursed her lips in worry, but if she took back her request there was no doubt they'd be even angrier at her, so she didn't say anything more. After a while, they left her, coming back with a white bag that contained her uniform, also handing her back her haori. Ochako thanked them, giving them the correct amount of money for a uniform in her time. The kakushi gave her over half of it back, taking what they needed. Ochako stared at the money now in her hand. Right, time differences, price differences.

Meeting Tanjiro back with the twins and other survivors, Ochako noticed the demon eater boy was irritated. Now this could very well be because of his apparent impatience, but the fact that he was clutching his bag like it was his lifeline, Ochako had the feeling that wasn't it. Oddly enough, this guy reminded her of Bakugo. He was going on about wanting his sword already and in his rage(Was it really anger?) he threw his bag. Ochako caught it, and decided that she was going to slip a bit of her money to him. After all, what better surprise was finding money you didn't know you had?

Tanjiro moving jolted Ochako out of her thoughts, and she saw him take the demon eater's arm. "You let her go, this instant!"

The boy had the white haired twins hair clutched in his other arm, Making Ochako gasp. This was clearly a child! What is he doing? She tossed the bag in her arms to the ground, and using a force she didn't know she  had, Ochako removed his hand. "What are you doing?!"

It was this moment she realized she could have just taken back the money she had given him. It was too late now, as he shook Tanjiro and her off to grab his bag.

The black haired twin did nothing as this went on, simply speaking up after it happened. Are you quite done? Good, come over here, you will now choose the ore your blade will be made from."

Tanjiro and the others went over. Ochako turned to the white haired twin. "Are you okay?"

The twin said nothing, the only indication of the last few minute ever happening was her ruffled hair. Ochako smoothed it down. "Okay, then. For my blade, can i request something?" She nodded. Ochako pulled her last bladed sandal from Gunhead out of her bag. "Do you think these could be remade? I no longer have the other one.."

The twin took the blade from her, nodding, and then led her back to the others. They already had chosen their ore, so Ochako went to the table and picked the lightest one. After Ochako picked her ore it was taken by another group of Kakushi, and Ochako turned to Tanjiro, who smiled at her. "We should get going, it's a long way down this mountain."

Ochako lit up. He was letting her come with him! They started down the mountain in high spirits, Tanjiro telling Ochako about his sister and master, and Ochako in turn talking about her own master and classmates(making sure to alter everything a bit). However, this energy quickly dissipated the closer they got to the bottom of the mountain. On top of talking a lot, they were already dead tired from the past week, so by the time they reached the bottom they were very tired, and no longer talking.

Ochako's owl circled them, eventually landing on her shoulder and hooting obnoxiously loudly. "FOLLOW ME! FOLLOW ME!"

Ochako winced at the loudness, groaning. "Guess we aren't getting a break..."

Tanjiro sighed, and was about to follow Ochako and her owl as well, but Urokodaki's crow cawed in protest. "Kamado Tanjiro! This way! This way!"
Urokodaki's crow was going the opposite way from Ochako's owl. "Oh..." Ochako looked down. Tanjiro's eyes were wide, and his brow was furrowed. His eyes brightened as an idea struck him.

"How about this," He said, "When I get back, I'll send my crow to get you, and you can follow him back!"

After Tanjiro made Ochako promise to follow his crow, the two went their separate ways. Ochako following her owl and Tanjiro his masters. It took several breaks and seven hours for her to finally reach her destination. Her legs burned and gave out. "I'll just... rest here..."

And rest there she did, falling asleep as soon as she lay down. By the time she came to, she was in a different place. A very traditional roof over her and a tatami mat under her, she definitely wasn't where she was when she passed out.

"Are you awake?" Ochako heard a soft voice to her side, and turned to see a beautiful lady dressed elegantly, with her silvery white hair pulled into a mid-ponytail.

Ochako sat up, humming. "Was I called here, or somewhere else?"

"You're in the correct place," The lady said, standing. "Come now, the others are waiting."

The others? It was when Ochako actively tried sensing gravity forces with her quirk the same way she used to sense demons that she noticed the ten others.

One extremely heavy, and nine radiating pure power.

———

•Genya indeed was happy to find money he didn't know he had in his bag.•

•Ochako would soon realize she was nervous for nothing.•

•When Tanjiro got home he talked to Nezuko and Urokodaki about Ochako, and looked forward to her meeting them.•