TWENTY-FIVE

To everyone rereading: Y'ALL DO TO MUCH FIND SOMETHING BETTER TO READ LIKE DAMN THERES THIS ONE PERSON(you know who you are) THATS REREAD THIS SHIT LIKE FIVE TIMES LIKE DAMN BRO I KNOW WE'RE IN QUARANTINE BUT HOLY MOTHERFUCKING DIPPING SHIT THIS IS LITERAL TRASH WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE.

Anyway..

Ochako didn't know what happened. First she was going for Daki's neck, and the next thing she knew she was gasping for air, slamming into the building next to her. A large cut in her abdomen told her she was hit, but her brain couldn't process exactly what happened and her vision momentarily went black as her mind raced to catch up to where she was. 

Ochako took a couple deep breaths, and struggled to even out her breathing. She looked back to where Daki just was and—

She isn't there???

Ochako leap to her feet, ignoring the wave of dizziness, and frantically searched for the demon and her companion.

Where are they???

It took her a moment to find them on one of the rooftops, still fighting. Tanjiro had pinned Daki's sashes down in one place, forcing them to stretch—

Had Tanjiro always been this fast?

Ochako tried to move, but her sandles were deep into the ground, and for the first time Ochako noticed her Gravity was weighing heavier than it normally had. After pulling them out with little difficulty, Ochako immediately started searching around for where Daki and Tanjiro were fighting, and Tanjiro was getting really close and yet—!

He suddenly collapsed, clutching his throat and coughing violently. Ochako couldn't hear anything the beautiful demon was saying, but she sounded triumphant. Ochako released her gravity, and quickly pushed off the ground for a silent attack, but before she could reach them, a flash of pink and brown for there before her.

"Nezuko?" Ochako whispered hoarsely, her voice breaking and failing. Perhaps she passed out when she hit the building, that would explain how Tanjiro and Daki were suddenly in a completely different setting from what she remembered.

That's not important anymore, what mattered is Nezuko seemed... Different.

She looked different, too. She had... Leaf patterns? Tattoos? Whatever it was it actually really suited her, but Ochako was scared. She'd never expected Nezuko to be any more of a demon than she was, but at this moment, Nezuko seemed like a true demon, one that eats humans. From far away and if Ochako didn't know her, that's exactly what she would've looked like.

Nezuko reached Tanjiro before she did, and in the same kick that Ochako used before Nezuko made Daki fly.

"MMMPHN!" Her veins were very prominent and her pupils were slits. "MMMMMPH!"

She continued her muffled rants, her rage growing larger and larger as her brother coughed uncontrollably behind her. Ochako landed behind her and put her hand on Tanjiro's back, horrified in seeing blood tear stains tracks on his cheeks and blood also coming from his mouth, seeping through his fingers.

Nezuko launched herself at Daki, her leg positioned in a high side kick, but Daki sliced off her leg before she could get to her. "YOU LOWLY DEMON!" She shrieked, aiming her sash again and now slicing Nezuko completely in half.

"Nezuko!" Ochako cried, her voice breaking. Nezuko was thrown to a building next to them. Daki dropped down and started going towards Nezuko, who was trapped beneath the rubble. Daki was saying something, but then Nezuko stood up.

She stood up?????

Nezuko was definitely sliced in complete half. But her legs were completely in tact, In fact, the only part of her that hasn't regenerated was her arm.