The Hashira's meet an Explosive Pomeranian

One-shot~
(NOT CANON FOR THIS STORY AT ALL)
This is a continuation of the first chapter, once again NOT CANON FOR THIS STORY AT ALL.

Katsuki met Ochako's eyes for a split second. His roar of fury was drowned out by the sounds of his explosions and the sound of the alarm.

She fell through and the gate closed up, almost as if waiting for only her, and not allowing anyone else through.

Fuck that.

With a loud explosion, he launched himself towards the portal, not caring of the people now rushing to the floor he was on, and let rip another large explosion that strained his biceps. He tore an opening in the gate and fell through.

Katsuki found himself falling, and narrowed his eyes. Were they trying to kill pink-cheeks?

Whatever.

Positioning himself by gripping his dominant arm towards the rapidly approaching ground, Katsuki let off a large explosion to soften his blow to the ground.

"Oyakata-sama! We welcom—"

A loud boom cut off Uzui as he tried to greet Kagaya. A vein popped on his jaw. This was the fourth time Uzui was unable to greet him.

"FUCK, MAN!" A rough voice yelled out. "That shit hurt!" Stumbling out of the debris, this mystery looked... Odd.

First off, what was he wearing?

"My, what's going on here?" Kagaya smiled, closing his eyes and tilting his head.

"Fuck off, you weird scar-face extra!" The ma- no. The boy stumbled out of the smoke holding his arm close to his body. His eyes were a bright red, narrowed harshly. His hair looked like a explosion, not unlike what just occurred. He couldn't have been much older than Muichirou.

But, more importantly..

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU CALLING A WEIRD SCAR-FACED EXTRA!?!" Sanemi snarled, grabbing the boy by his shirt thingy and throwing him to the side.

The boy hit the ground but jumped up to his feet with a mini explosion launching him higher. He sported a feral grin, his teeth sharp. "HaaaAAH? Who the fuck are you?"

Sanemi had a face similar to his. "Who the fuck are you?"

"I'm Bakugo motherfucking KATSUKI, asshat! So the the fuck are you?"

"I'm Shinazagawa motherfucking SANEMI, dickwad!"

Sanemi and Katsuki were forehead to forehead, grinning like a starving wolf just found a juicy rabbit at each other. Sanemi was pulling his green blade out of its scabbard, and Katsuki was flexing his fingers, veins popping on his arms.

"Woah, woah, man!" Uzui yelled, pushing the two's heads apart. "No fighting in the presence of Oyakata-sama!"

"Well, why the fuck not?" Katsuki asked.

"No, it's okay," Kagaya waved his hand with a smile. "It's quite endearing."

Katsuki squinted at him. "Are you good? That weird thing in your face looks weird. Can you even see?"

"No, I cannot see."

After a lot of yelling, a lot of Kagaya silencing them, Katsuki keeping his hands in his pockets where he always keeps cooling packets, and arguing, the pillar meeting was over as, in Uzui's words, the most flamboyant meeting they've had yet.

"Why do you keep your hands in your pockets?" Shinobu asked Katsuki after they finally all introduced themselves.

"So I don't explode anything," Katsuki said looking at her, pulling the cooling packets out for them to see.