CHAPTER TWELVE

YOU GUYYYYYYYSSSSS I'M SOBBING FUCK DEMON SLAYER THE MANGA HOW COUUUUULLLDDD YOOOOUUUUU??????!!!?????????!!!!!!!

Sorry, I just wanted a little rant. On to the story now. Oh and...

Thank you so much! I never thought Gravity would come this far!

This chapter is dedicated to Il0vEcOoKiE because they sang Happy Birthday to me yesterday, even though my birthday is today( April 2) UvU

༼;'༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽

The Temari balls constantly avoided her. At every twist, every turn, they 'missed' her, going instead for Tanjiro.

Ochako does not like getting ignored.

Releasing herself, Ochako flipped onto her hands and twisted her legs, pivoting off the ground to land gracefully in front of Tanjiro, directly in the temari's line of fire.

They swerved again.

"Hey!! You cowards, why are you avoiding me??" Ochako shrieked as she continued to try to be inside the line of fire. "I just wanna play too!" She added, remembering something about someone saying time to play.

"Sorry pink cheeks!" The girl with the Temari balls cried, throwing her balls again. "But he said you can't have a single scratch!"

At first Ochako was confused. But then she gasped. "Uwa—! Wa—! I DON'T CARE!!"

Just as a Temari ball was about to hit Tanjiro, Ochako jumped in front of him, kicking her leg back and slicing it in half. "Don't leave me out, I don't like being ignored, damnit!!"

"Hmm," The other demon hummed, facing his hands to look at Ochako. "Well, I suppose if we give her time to heal she should be fine to... play with, Sasamaru. She seems so eager to be hurt, why not honor her wishes?"

Sasamaru squealed and launched a temari ball directly at Ochako's head. "LETS HAVE SOME FUN, GRAVITY GIRL!!"

Ochako grinned as a bead a sweat dripped down her brow. "Why don't we, Sasamaru!"

Meanwhile: Yuuei high was currently in a state of panic, as the gravity user simply disappeared. The only person that bore witness to this tragic phenomenon was student Bakugo Katsuki...

"Do you know what it looked like?"

"The shape?"

"What exactly happened?"

"OORRAAAAAHHH!!!" Bakugo suddenly screamed, a vein popping on his forehead. "Damnit, shut the hell up!! I've been telling you over and over it fucking looked like a space pocket swallowed her up!! Fuck! It wasn't that damn warp villain, or that shitty hand motherfucker, SO LEAVE ME ALONE!!!"

He slammed the door closed to his room, leaving the confused, worried, and slightly scared classmates to ponder in their thoughts.

"..I told you guys."Todoroki sighed from the back of the group that crowded around Bakugo's dorm. "He's feeling bothered because he couldn't do anything. Let him simmer down. Besides, he's told us all he knew."

An explosion, then: "SHUT THE FUCK UP, ICY-HOT! IM NOT FUCKING BOTHERED!!"

Ignored. "Just go back downstairs. Midoriya, report everything to Aizawa-sensei. Bakugo?"

"WHAT!?"

"Be sure to tell Aizawa-sensei what happened when you're not feeling like the blame lies in you."

The door burst open. Everyone was already downstairs, though, leaving Midoriya, Todoroki and Bakugo alone.

"But it fucking is my fault, damnit!! I was fucking there!! I WATCHED her fall in that shitty pocket of space or whatever!! I could have stopped it.."

"But you didn't and that's done. Get your act together. We can't dwell on the past, we just have to figure out what happens now," Todoroki said sternly to Bakugo, stepping up, and closing his door so he couldn't escape.

"That's rich coming from you," Midoriya muttered, earning a side glance from the dual boy. "He said quite meticulously. The knight sighed and said 'well, it'd be poor coming from you, so I guess we're even now..' Wow, Todoroki this book sure is interesting! Heheheeh.."

Bakugo was less dignified, "That's rich coming from you icy-hot. It took you almost losing in fight to Deku to realize that."

"At least I did realize it," Todoroki scoffed. 

Bakugo didn't want to admit it, but spending that little bit of time with the two people he though he hated the most(he's unwilling to admit even to himself he likes Izuku) helped him a lot more than he though it would. But just as he was about o go down and report what happened on Aizawa-sensei, everyone was called down. 

"Emergency meeting?" Midoriya wondered as the three of them made their way into the living room, where Aizawa-sensei was standing at the door. "Wonder what for.."

That's what everyone in the class wondered, and they settled down before he could tell them too, curious of what was to happen.

"Hm. We have a new student." 

The room was silent for a half second, then exploded with questions. 

"Alright, quiet down, quiet down. He's a boy, I don't know his quirk, yes this is allowed, and no, I don't know his name. He can introduce himself." Aizawa-sensei sighed, opening the front door. 

A tall boy in the U.A uniform, holding the hand of a little girl, stared out at them. What struck the class as odd is, like Todoroki, he had a scar on one side of his face. However, what struck the more observing students, was that his eyes were nonchalant, so was his posture, but he was ready for battle. 

But was got everyone, was the sword strapped at his and the little girls' waist. 

The boy wasn't wearing the vest, so they all could see on his arms where arm warmers with an odd geometric pattern, which was the same as the cloth choker he wore around his neck. He was really handsome, but like Todoroki the girls could bet he'd look better without it. His lavender eyes were catlike, and his lashes were really long. Around his waist he had a fox mask with the same scar carved into it. And his peach colored hair was similar to Bakugo if it was long, but his bangs were swept to the side. 

All in all, they liked him.

"My name is Sabito. This is my little sister Makomo."

———

•Sabito experienced a warp like pull, that yanked both him and Makomo. He thought it was a passing and didn't resist, but found himself physically age fifteen and Makomo eight, where a villain tried to attack him. He though it was a demon because of its physical appearance and killed it, and the hero Erasurehead(who he doesn't know is Aizawa) saw. He is currently under reform after being interrogated and deduced not a villain.•

•Although Ochako didn't like getting hurt, she didn't regret for a second to get in the lines of fire to be apart of the brawl. There was no way she'd let Tanjiro take it all.•

•Nezuko, Tanjiro and evening Lady Tamayo strongly opposed to Ochako getting into the brawl.•