ᴄᴏʟʟᴀᴘsᴇᴅ (Eng)

Pairing: Paul Wanner x Jamal Musiala
Sonstiges: justsomelonerweirdo_,dirty
Wörter: 932 wörter

Jamal was visiting his boyfriend because his parents were not at home and they wanted to use this time. They had never had sex with each other, because when they had met, their parents had always been at home. Theoretically they could have done it, but their fear of being caught or heard was too big. But now that Paul's parents were not at home, they had met spontaneously after training. They disappeared directly into the German's room, where Jamal started kissing him. Paul returned the kiss and placed his hands on his boyfriend's cheeks. Jamal had his hands on the younger boy's hips, pulling him closer to him. Paul's heart was beating fast against his chest and he could do nothing about his nervousness. He trusted Jamal more than anything, but it would be his first time being intimate with someone in this way. Jamal noticed his boyfriend's nervousness and broke off the kiss to give him a reassuring smile. "No need to be nervous, I'll be careful" Jamal said and winked at him. Paul smiled shyly back and pulled him into a kiss again. "I trust you" Paul murmured against the older boy's lips.

Carefully Jamal pressed his boyfriend against the wall and put his knee between his legs. This made the German gasp, which made Jamal grin. Jamal gently bit his boyfriend's lip and slipped his hand under his shirt. Immediately, goose bumps covered Paul's body. The Englishman stroked his hands up and down his boyfriend's body. Meanwhile, Jamal kissed his way to the younger boy's neck and spread light kisses there. Paul put his head a little to the side and gave the Englishman more space, which he covered with kisses. When Jamal found his boyfriend's weak spot, he sucked it in for a moment and left a dark mark. Paul groaned softly and clung to his boyfriend's shirt with one hand. Jamal grinned and licked once apologetically over the younger boy's irritated skin. Paul bit his lip and closed his eyes as he enjoyed the feel of his boyfriend's lips against his skin. Jamal detached himself from the German's neck before pulling his shirt over his head. He looked at his boyfriend's now naked torso and then pulled his shirt over his head himself. Immediately he noticed Paul staring at his body and started grinning.

Jamal got down on his knees and began to cover the German's stomach with kisses. Immediately the younger boy's breath got faster as he leaned his head against the wall. "Jamal" came a breathy sound from Paul's lips as Jamal kissed his way down. "Huh?" he went on, looking up at him out of innocent eyes. "Please, do something" Paul pleaded as the throbbing in his intimate area became more and more intense and he could not stand it much longer. Jamal started grinning and opened his boyfriend's jeans, accidentally stroking his penis. Paul groaned and squeezed his eyes shut. Jamal pulled his jeans off his legs and then started to massage him through his boxers. With his mouth open and moaning from time to time, Paul had leaned his head back against the wall. His cheeks were flushed and sweat was already standing on his forehead. Jamal let go of him again and then took off his boxer as well. As the cold air surrounded his cock, Paul gasped and bit his lip. Jamal looked him in the eye as he slowly began to run his tongue over his boyfriend's penis. Paul moaned loudly and clawed his hands in the older boy's hair.

"Fuck Jamal" Paul moaned as he got closer and closer to his orgasm. Jamal noticed this too and once again started to suck and lick faster and harder. Paul whimpered as his legs began to tremble. He came closer and closer to his orgasm and when Jamal started to run his teeth lightly over his cock, it gave him the rest and he poured into his boyfriend's mouth. Jamal ran his tongue over his penis once more and then moved away from him. Exhausted, Paul collapsed and had Jamal not caught him, he would have slipped to the floor. "I'm proud of you" Jamal murmured, kissing his boyfriend's forehead. Jamal carried the German to his bed, from which he immediately wanted to get up again. "Now it's your turn!" he insisted in a weak voice and was about to get on his knees when Jamal pulled him back on the bed. "You just collapsed, so lie down and rest" Jamal insisted, pulling a fresh pair of boxers over him. "But what about you?" came from Paul, who cuddled up to his boyfriend. "Babe, it's all good. The most important thing is that you're fine and you don't break down again" Jamal returned, kissing his forehead. "I love you," Paul said as they kissed.

After a while Paul fell asleep on his boyfriend's chest. It was stuffy in the room and you could almost smell that they had sex. In the evening, Paul's parents came back home and entered their son's room. "Is everything okay?" his mother asked when they saw the wet cloth on his forehead. "He collapsed earlier, but he's already better" Jamal returned, gently running his hand through the German's hair. "Ahh okay, I see" his father grinned and went to open the window. Jamal blushed and grinned shyly. Now Paul's mother also seemed to understand and laughed slightly. "You seem to be good" she laughed and then disappeared from the room together with her husband.

____________________
hope u like it!
-mika <3