ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ (eng)

Sergio Perez x Lance Stroll
Trope: secret relationship
Wörter: 458 wörter
Geschrieben: 21.10.2022
Warnung: /

He was sitting at a table with Mick and Esteban. They had sat down for a coffee together, but he no longer knew how they suddenly came to talk about their love life. The Canadian tended to stay out of the conversation, had leaned back and kept sipping his cup. He looked around the room a little and when he looked at the boys again, they both suddenly had their eyes on him.

"What?" he wanted to know and raised his eyebrow. In the same breath he crossed his arms in front of his chest.

"We're just surprised you're still not in a relationship," Esteban said, leaning on his elbows. Lance had to suppress a grin, because what the two boys didn't know was that he had been in a relationship for almost a year and a half.

"Says who?" he replied and took another sip of his coffee. You could see Esteban's thoughts rattling while Mick raised his eyebrow.

"Wait, you have a boyfriend?" Mick asked, to which he nodded. "For almost two years, I just never told you," he smirked when he saw the offended faces of his friends.

He ran his hand through his hair once before putting his cap back on.
"Who is he?" they both asked in sync, looking curiously at him.

"Sergio," he said dryly, at which the two boys rolled their eyes. "You're not his boyfriend. He barley talks to his team and stays away from everyone else here," Esteban said.

Lance got up. "Okay, I'll show you then", he said and walked towards Sergio who was sitting a few tables away. As he walked, he felt the glances of his friends behind him.

Sergio's head was laying tiredly on the table, his eyes closed. He knew that the older one had training lessons this morning, thats why he's so tired.

Once he got over to him, he layed his hand on Sergio's shoulder. "Why are you touching me?", he said without opening his eyes or even moving his head. "So I'm not allowed to touch my boyfriend? Then I'll go again," he said, but Sergio raised his head and grabbed his hand. "No! I'm sorry, baby. Please stay", Sergio said tiredly and makes him sit on his lap.

As he sat on his lap, he looked over at Mick and Esteban, who were looking at him with wide eyes. Sergio layed his head on his boyfriends shoulder and closed his eyes again. Lance kissed his head softly and let his hand caress his brown hair.

"I'm sorry, bebé. Didn't know it was you", he mumbled and pressed a kiss at Lance shoulder.

___________
hope u like it.
🤓