ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ (Eng)

Pair: Mason Mount x Declan Rice
Sonstiges: girl_books2 💘
Wörter:
Geschrieben: 02.06.2022
Warnung: sexueller inhalt

"Mase!", Declan moaned plaintively and ran after the shorter man. Mason had persuaded him to go shopping together. But by now Declan was rather regretting it, because his feet hurt and his arms were getting heavier and heavier, carrying the filled bags. "I love you, I really do. But you've got enough clothes already. Can we please go home now?" Mason didn't listen to him at all, but ran into the next shop. Declan rolled his eyes and entered the shop as well, breathing in the stuffy and sweaty air. While Mason disappeared straight into the changing room, Declan sat down on one of the stools and shook his aching arms. Grinning, Mason presented the new outfits to his boyfriend, who sighed and let it wash over him. After they had paid for the clothes, Declan was finally able to persuade the younger boy to go home again. Mason sat down on the driver's side and placed the packed bags on the back seat. Declan just sat down exhausted on the passenger side and leaned his head against the cool window. It wasn't long before he had already fallen asleep.

Smiling, Mason looked over at his boyfriend and put his hand on his thigh. The drive didn't take long and after only three quarters of an hour, Mason parked the car in the driveway in front of their house. "Hey darling, wake up," Mason gently shook the taller man's shoulder, who sleepily opened his eyes. Declan grumbled tiredly and stretched once, his bones making a cracking sound. Together, they then carried the filled bags into the house. Mason decided to throw all the clothes in the laundry first, because they didn't smell very good. Declan, on the other hand, immediately disappeared into the shower and let the cold water run over his tired muscles. A relieved exhale left his mouth and he closed his eyes. The cold water did him good, almost had a calming effect on his tense muscles. He knew that he would have sore muscles tomorrow and hoped that the water might weaken them a little. As soon as he stepped out of the bathroom, Mason jumped into his arms. Mason started kissing him and curled his hands into his boyfriend's short hair. Surprised, Declan returned the kiss and held the smaller boy by the waist.

The kiss became more passionate and Declan tightened his grip on his boyfriend's hip. Mason grinned and let his tongue slip into his boyfriend's mouth. Their tongues played with each other, giving Declan goosebumps. They disengaged from each other again and without saying a word, Mason pulled the taller one into the bedroom with him. In the bedroom, Mason dropped onto the bed and grinned seductively at Declan. Declan grinned back and pulled his shirt over his head. As he slipped out of his trousers, he flexed his muscles and Mason couldn't take his eyes off him. When Declan now got rid of his boxer shorts too, Mason swallowed audibly. Mason was already wearing nothing but his pants. Grinning, Declan climbed onto the bed with him and leaned over him. Once again they began to make out like crazy. Declan let his hand wander over his boyfriend's body, which gave him goose bumps. "Declan!" he whimpered softly and closed his eyes, enjoying the sensation coursing through his veins. "Yes baby?" returned Declan, spreading little kisses on the little one's neck. Mason just whimpered and put his head to the side, giving him more space. Declan was always fascinated by the reactions he could elicit from his boyfriend.

Declan kept kissing his way down until he reached the younger man's V-line. Mason groaned and his muscles tensed. Declan ran his fingers gently over the inside of his thigh, making Mason tremble. "Please Dec, I want you!" whimpered Mason, looking pleadingly at the taller man. "Oh really?", Delcan smiled at him and came closer and closer to his boyfriend's penis. Quickly Mason nodded while Declan pulled the boxer shorts off his legs. He didn't hesitate for long and enclosed the smaller man's member tightly with his hand. Mason groaned loudly and closed his eyes. "You like that, don't you?" grinned Declan and started to move his hand. "Yes!", Mason groaned and thrust his hips towards his friend. Declan let his hand quicken, making Mason moan louder and louder as an endless pressure built up in his belly. "Fuck Declan!", Mason had his eyes closed, sweat standing on his forehead. Just before Mason reached his orgasm, Declan suddenly stopped and removed his hand from his boyfriend's penis. Mason opened his eyes and looked helplessly up at his boyfriend, who just smiled lovingly at this. "I love you," he whispered and kissed him on the forehead.

"Love you too," Mason returned, whimpering in shock as Declan suddenly began massaging his thighs. Then Declan removed his hands again and pushed Mason's legs further apart. Mason gasped and looked at his boyfriend, wondering what he would do next. Declan leaned his head down, disappearing between the shorter man's legs. Shocked, Mason groaned as he felt his lips against his thigh. Declan kept kissing his way up, closer and closer to the most intimate part of his boyfriend's body. "Please Declan, let me feel you!", Mason lay beneath him completely willing, would let anything happen to him just to finally feel him again. So Declan removed his head from between his legs and slid further up, uniting their lips together. The kiss grew wilder, their tongues played with each other and Mason clawed into the taller man's shoulders. Then they disengaged again and Declan reached into the bedside cabinet, fishing out the tube of lube and condoms. Mason's breathing was fast and irregular, his chest rising and falling far too quickly. Declan wet two of his fingers, let them circle around his boyfriend's sphincter. Mason's breath hitched and his eyes glazed over. With a push, Declan let his fingers slide inside him, immediately began to thrust into him.

Mason groaned loudly, threw his head back and closed his eyes. His fingers thrust deep inside him, hitting his sensitive spot. Declan brought him closer and closer to orgasm and again he stopped when Mason was about to explode. "Declan!" whimpered Mason tearfully, unable to take it much longer, wanting to finally cum. Declan just grinned and removed his fingers, reaching for the condom. Mason just watched, trying to somehow get enough air back into his lungs. Declan rolled the condom over himself, then wet it with the lube. He then pushed Mason's legs apart again and positioned himself at his entrance. "You know i love you, right, sweetheart?", he asked and Mason nodded is head. "Good, because i'm about to fuck you like i don't". This sentence made Mason gasp loudly and his stomach began to tingle strongly. With one thrust, Declan slid into the smaller one, making him tremble. Declan gave him a moment to get used to his size and breathed quickly. He reached for his boyfriend's hands and intertwined their hands together, pressing them into the pillow beside his head. Then Declan began to move his hips forward and thrust into his boyfriend, making him moan.

The thrust were hard and fast, letting Mason know that sitting tomorrow would not be pleasant. Mason squeezed his boyfriend's hands tightly, had his eyes closed and was pushing his back through. Mason was a moaning wreck under his boyfriend, no longer knowing which way was up or down. The pressure in their abdomen became stronger and stronger, the thrusts more and more irregular. "Declan, I-I-" he stuttered and only a few seconds later he finally came to orgasm. His eyes twisted backwards, his body twitched and tensed. This reaction of his friend, then also brought Declan to orgasm. "Fuck Mason!", Declan gasped and slumped exhausted on top of his boyfriend, resting his head on his chest.

________________________
hope u like it <3