𝟬𝟬𝟮. 𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟭

We weren't able to find Lydia

We weren't able to find Lydia. I really tried, but everyone was acting weird and they were excluding me in their conversations, so I felt really left out and eventually Stiles took me to his Jeep. I just sat there the entire time, in silence.

"It's Lahey, Isaac Lahey," Isaac says and Mr. Stilinski looks at me, nodding. We were back at the graveyard, since we were attacked yesterday. Isaac's dad called the police and when Noah said something I insisted on going. "You work for your father Isaac?" He says and Mr. Lahey looks annoyed, his hands are crossed and he has a sour expression. "When he's not in school, which is where he needs to be in 20 minutes." He says and I look at Isaac.

"But, I've got a missing teenage girl, and our K-9 unit led us here." Mr. Stilinski says and I nod. Maybe it was her yesterday? I don't think so, but she might have been. But why the long nails? Did I hallucinate?

"She's not wearing any clothes and if she's out here tonight and the temperature really drops-" he explains and I look at Isaac, seeing a black eye. I didn't see it yesterday, both because of the darkness and because of the traumatising things that happened.

"I'm sorry. I didn't see anything," he says and Mr. Lahey scoffs. "Trust me, if he saw a naked girl outside a computer screen, he'd remember," he says and laughs, embarrassing Isaac. He looks down and clears his throat while I glare at Mr. Lahey. "That's a tad rude, don't you think?" I ask and Mr. Lahey stops laughing, glaring at me.

"How'd you get that black eye Isaac?" Mr. Stilinski asks and I look at Mr. Lahey, whose smile drops. "School." He answers and I frown. "School fight?" He asks and Isaac shakes his head.

"No, Lacrosse," he says and I let out a sigh. "Lacrosse? You play for Beacon Hills?" He asks, getting distracted. "Yeah," he answers and Noah smiles proudly. "My son plays for the team, well. I mean he's on the team, he doesn't typically play-" I stop listening when I see the same man from yesterday.

I tense and take a step back, not realising my own actions. Mr. Stilinski looks at our way, but Derek's long gone. "Something wrong, Isaac? Sarah?" He asks and Isaac shakes his head. "No, no, sorry," he says and looks at me.

"I was remembering, I actually have a morning practice to get to," he says and I nod. "Just one more question, you guys get many grave robberies?" Mr. Stilinski asks and I look at him. "Just a few, usually they take stuff like jewelry." He explains and I look at him.

I think about yesterday, I didn't even get the man's name and now he's stalking us? Creepy. "What'd this one take?" He asks and I look at Isaac. "Her liver." I look at the grave disgusted and my lips part. "Ew," I say and Mr. Stilinski looks at me.

"Well, let's get you to school, do you need a ride Isaac?" Isaac glances at where Derek stood and shakes his head. "No thank you," he says and I look at Mr. Lahey.