𝟬𝟬𝟵. 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟰

"I told you

"I told you... I just- I walked in and I saw the Jeep on top of the guy, that's all." I didn't need my powers to know how scared Stiles was. It was raining and I was cold, but Stiles looks traumatised. "What's with your hand?" Noah asks and Stiles looks at his hand.

"Nothing. Can I just get out of here now?" He asks and I look inside, something drawing me there. "Look, if there's something you don't think you can tell me-" Noah starts and I take a step towards the building, frowning. "You think I'm lying?" Stiles asks and my heart beats faster.

"No, of course not. I'm just worried about you, now if you saw someone do this and if you're afraid that maybe they're gonna come back and make sure you don't say anything about it..." He stops himself and Stiles looks at me.

Stiles repeats what he said before and I enter the building, walking towards the crime scene. Surprisingly nobody is there. I walk towards it slowly and look at the crime scene, feeling a huge amount of pressure here.

I quickly get out and see Stiles' Jeep. I walk over to it and take a deep breathe. If I can see what this is about, what that person was feeling, maybe I can help Derek.

I look at Noah and Stiles who were talking and then put my hand on the Jeep, gasping and stumbling back by the intensity of the feelings I felt. I fall back on the ground and look at the Jeep wide eyed.

"Sarah!" Noah yells and I crawl back. Stiles touches my shoulder and I flinch, scared. "Hey, hey what's wrong." There were tears in my eyes and I look at him. "What did you feel?" He asks and I shake my head. "So much hate." I whimper and Noah kneels down.

"Are you okay?" He asks and I sigh. "Yeah, yeah I'm fine I just. I just thought- never mind," I say and Stiles helps me up. "Scott's here." He says and I look at Scott's car.

We say our goodbyes to Noah and I get in the back, my heart still pounding like crazy. "You okay?" Scott asks and Stiles nods. "Yeah." He answers and looks at Scott. "You're right, it's not like you." He says and pushes his head back.

"I mean, it's eyes were almost like reptilian, but there was something about them." He says and I frown. "What do you mean?" Scott asks and I fidget with my fingers. "You know when you see like a friend in a Halloween mask, but all you can actually see are their eyes and you feel like you know them, but you just can't figure out who it is?" He says and we look at him.

"You're saying you know who it is?" I ask and Stiles shakes his head. "No. But I think it knew me," he says and I frown. Scott starts driving and I look at him repeatedly. "It wasn't your fault." He says breaking the silence.

"I made you feel something against your will. I got inside your head Scott, how is that okay?" I ask and bite my lip, hating how desperate I sound. "I'm a horrible person," I whisper and Scott sighs. "You're not. You're just in a shitty situation. He forced you too," he says and Stiles looks confused.