𝟬𝟮𝟰. 𝗣𝗢𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝟮𝗫𝟭𝟬

"Scott, do you know how many people I deal with in a day?" Melissa asks

"Scott, do you know how many people I deal with in a day?" Melissa asks. She was on loud speaker while Scott was talking to her. "This one's 16. He's got dark hair, looks like a normal teenager." Scott explains, before Stiles interrupts.

"Yeah, he looks evil!"

"Scott, I already talked to the police about this," she says and I let out a huff. Cooperate woman!

"Okay, mom I'm gonna take a picture and send it to you," he says and sends a passphoto. "Did you get 'em?" He asks and Melissa answers yes. "Do you recognise him? Do you remember him?" Scott asks and Melissa thankfully does.

"Yeah I did. I mean, I remember I stopped him because he was tracking mud in the hall." She says and I look up. Her husband was killed in the woods.

"Scott, what's going on?" She asks and I look at Scott. "It's nothing mom, I'll explain later. Gotta go." He hangs up and I let out a soft squeal. We are getting somewhere!

"We got shoes tracks, alongside the tire tracks at the trailer site." He says and I smile. "And if that tracks that puts Matt at the scene if three murders. The trailer, the hospital, the rave."

"Actually four, a credit card receipt for an oil change was signed by Matt at the garage where the mechanic was killed." Noah says standing up.

"When?" Stiles asks and I let out a shrug. "A couple hours before you got there."

"Alright dad, if one's an incident, two's coincidence and thress a pattern. What's four?" He asks and I look at Stiles. "A serial killer." I mutter, but noah says something else. "Four is enough for a warrant."

"Scott, call your mom back, see how quick she can get here. If I can get an official ID, I can get a search warrant." He says and I nod.

"You two, go to the front desk, tell them to let Scott's mom in when she gets here." He says and I nod. "On it." We say and rush out of here.

Halfway there I still, looking up. "Something's wrong." I say, looking at the door. "What?" Stiles asks and I let out a breathy shake. My eyes flash brown, Matt's all familair aura getting into my head.

"He's here." I say and we get inside of the front desk, seeing the officer, dead on the ground.

When I turn around, Matt has pointed a gun at me, making me still. "Matt." I whisper, letting out a long sigh. "Fuck me." I say and let out a chuckle.

I glance at Stiles who was freezing still and look back at him. "Move." He says and I do, Stiles walking in front of us.

We join Scott while Matt stands in the doorway.

"Matt? It's Matt right?" Noah asks and I look at Matt. "We told a bit about you, hope you don't mind." I say with so much venom that I didn't recognise it for a second, but when I did, I didn't find the familair hatred, instead I found a rush when I saw what my words did to him.

He glares at me, but Noah kept talking. "Matt, whatever going on. I guarantee you there's a solution that doesn't involve a gun." He says and Matt chuckles.

"You know it's funny you say that, because I don't think you realise just how right you are." He says and I look at Stiles.

"I know you don't want to hurt people." He says and I roll my eyes, lies. "Actually. I want to hurt a lot of people. You three weren't on my list, but I could be persuaded." He grins at me, so he wanted me dead.

"Feelings mutual," I say and Stiles hits my back, telling me to shut up. "And one way is try dialing someone on your cell phone, like McCall is doing." Scott immediately removes his hand out of his pocket and Matt grins.

"That could definitely get someone hurt. Everyone." He says and looks at me. "Now!" He says and we all get out phones out.

+

"Tighter." Matt says, pointing the gun at him. "Do what he says Stiles." Noah says. Stiles cuffs Noah tighter to the bench he was gonna be locked in.

We walk away with Matt, seeing every officer in the hallway dead. "What, are you gonna kill everyone in here?" Scott exclaims and I look at him. "No, that's what's Jackson for. I just think about killing them and he does it." He shoves us further and I glare at him.

I scoff, looking at Matt. "You want us to do the dirty work now?" He furrows his eyesbrows at me and I sigh. "Yes, actually." He says and I let out a huff. Matt wants us to delete all the evidence against him, like it's gonna help.

I decide I'll help Stiles with deleting the files while Scott is shredding all the paper work. "Deleted. And so we're done. And Matt, since all the people brutally murdered deserved it because they killed you first, whatever that means..." Stiles trails off. "We're good here, right?" He asks and I nod.

"I'll just get my dad and we'll go, you know you continue on the whole vengeance thing. Enjoy the kanima." Stiles says and Matt smirks.

A car approaches, the headlights shining in the office. "Sounds like your mom's here. Mccall. And Stiles, we are far from done." He says and I look at Scott.

"Matt, don't do this. When she comes to the door, I'll just tell her to leave. I'll tell her we didn't find anything, please Matt." He says and Matt shrugs.

"If you don't move, now, I'm gonna kill Stiles first, and then your mom." I stand in front of Stiles immediately, my emotions so strong my eyes involuntary flash brown for a few seconds.

"Sarah..." Stiles says and takes my hand. "Feeling brave?" He tuts and I clench my teeth. "Threats don't scare me, Matt." I say and look at him. "Threaten them again and you'll see what happens." I say and lift my chin.

"Is that a threat?" He asks and I chuckle. "No, a warning." I say and look at him. Stiles tucks me along and we move to the door. If I could I would have made Matt feel helpess or something, but his mind is linked to the kanima, so I'd have to go for both.

Besides, by the time I'd be done everyone would be killed by Jackson. "Open it."

"Please." Scott tries.

"Open. The. Door."

He does so and I see Derek. "Oh thank God." Scott says and I smile. But then Derek falls, Jackson standing behind him.

"Gross." I say looking at a half kanima, half Jackson.