𝟬𝟬𝟰. 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗪𝗡 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟮

"I literally told her not to be near him!" I rant at Scott, looking at a passed out Sarah

"I literally told her not to be near him!" I rant at Scott, looking at a passed out Sarah. She had a tear stained face, but even then she looks pretty.

We moved- well, Scott moved her upstairs to her bed, because if my dad would see her, he would ask questions. She had a bite mark on her arm and I put the bandage around it.

"She must not know about the hunters, about the dying part- or- or about what happened with you! Derek must have lied to her!" I say and stand up, getting angrier with him by the second.

"Stiles. What happens when it was her own choice?" He asks and I look at him. "Um, I don't know." I say softly and look at her.

Sarah is like a sister to me. I've known her since the day I was born, we weren't really best friends or anything but I cared for her. I think Scott always had a crush on her, and when Allison came he sort of got over it.

I think she's the prettiest girl in the world, maybe even prettier than Lydia. She has bright, innocent blue eyes, she's small and has long blonde hair. I've always thought of her as fragile, but I think it's gonna change once she's a werewolf, if she even survives. I don't think she realises how close death is right now.

Her mother died and her dad wasn't in the picture, but my dad took her in like his own daughter. I don't think she knows how to act around us, but it's not weird, she's been with us since Sophomore year, which is around half a year.

We didn't really talk once Scott turned, because I didn't wanted her involved. Peter threatened to kill her like 5 times, thank God he's dead.

"Derek didn't just choose a random person. I think he's trying to get back to me," he says and I frown. "What do you mean?" I ask, but already knowing the answer.

"Well, he wants me in his pack, that's for sure." He looks at me with a pained expression. "Allison's grandpa, Gerard- the one we saw at the funeral? He is definitely in the hunting part of the family." He starts and I don't like where this is going.

"He chopped someone in half. Literally. He said he'd kill everyone. Including me, including her." He says and I lower my gaze.

"They want to kill me?" I hear Sarah's soft voice say and my eyes snap towards her. "Are you feeling OK?" I ask and she nods. "Are- Are you mad?" She asks and I raise my eyebrows. "Oh, I'd be mad if you didn't tell me. I'm furious that you let him bit you!" I yell at her and her bottom lips starts wobbling.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," I say and sit down on the bed, hugging her. "I'm sorry," I say again and she starts crying again. "He broke into the house. Scared the living shit out of me and somehow convinced me that I should do it, but-but I didn't think this through, I'm so sorry, please don't hate me," she cried and I rub her back. I hate that she thinks I could ever hate her. Sure, it was dumb but we're just gonna live with it now.