𝟬𝟭𝟮. 𝗗𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟱

I was walking outside alone, getting off my bike

I was walking outside alone, getting off my bike. I was almost home. When I pull out the keys I'm being turned around and stabbed. I groan, looking at Gerard. "Don't move. Even though I can practically feel the tissue around the blade already to heal, you never know with a beta." He gritted his teeth and I whimper.

"Besides, we'd lose this perfect picture, the kind old grandpa embracing his favourite granddaughter after hearing good news from the doctor." He says and hugs me. When he pulls away and I look at him in fear.

"That's right. I can play the nice, unknown grandpa who likes to cook and tell stories and be sweet and charming, but trust me, if you're not gonna help me get what I want," he says making the blade go higher.

"Are you listening?" He asks and I nod. "Yeah." I say and nod quickly. "Perfect." He says and I grip his hands tightly. "Now, you're gonna do me a favor one of these days. And you're gonna do it, because if you don't this knife goes into him." He says and I glance at Stiles and Noah who were eating happily.

"Sarah. I truly believe that it's so much easier when bad things don't have to happen to good people." He pulls the knife deeper and I groan, feeling the blood going to my throat.

"Don't you agree?" He asks and I nod. "Yes!" I groan out and he finally pulls the knife out. He walks away and I look at him. "Hey," I hear the door open and look back. "Stiles?" I ask and he nods. "Are you okay?" He asks and I smile. "Of course. I've just gotten home." I say and he nods. I quickly hide the blood behind my hoodie and sigh.

+

We were in the school. It has been a while since I saw Isaac and the rest. I have been training a lot with Derek and every time he found new way to exhaust me and make me feel weak.

Just like I have gotten stronger, he has too. He is now more able to block me out, making it even more difficult for me. I think we've trained around 10 or more times and half of the time I ended up in crying in either frustration or because Derek thought it was fun to break my bones, or at least make it hurt for a long time.

It's been a few weeks and I now know how to fully control - of course not always - the entering someone's mind and quite literally put something in their heads, or weaken an emotion and stuff.

Right now we're focusing on the next two things. Apparently I can both absorb and transfer energy, that only works if I touch them with my hand.

But, I can also touch them and transfer those emotions, so I don't necessarily need to get into someone's head. It's just so confusing.

I've also figured out the colour of my eyes, why it keeps changing. My eyes turn brown when I feel something strong around me, fear, anger, any type of emotion. I felt it at Isaac's house, and at Stiles' Jeep when he was attacked.