𝟬𝟮𝟮. 𝗙𝗨𝗟𝗟 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟵

Derek bit Victoria, Allison's mother

Derek bit Victoria, Allison's mother. I have no idea what's gonna happen next, but I know they're out for revenge.

"What is that?" Isaac asks, pointing at the symbol in the basket, one I've seen on Derek's back too. It snaps me out of my thoughts and I sigh. "It's a triskele. Spiral means different things." He says and I look at Derek curiously.

"Past, present and future. Mother, father, child." Boyd explains and Derek nods. "Do you know what it means to me?" Derek asks and I shrug. "Alpha, beta, omega." I answer and he nods. "That's right." He says sounding somewhat surprised.

"It's a spiral, reminds us that we can all rise to one or fall to another. Betas can become Alpha's, but Alpha's can also fall to betas or even omegas." He explains and I nod.

"Like Scott?" Isaac asks and I look at him. "Scott's with us." Derek claims and I sigh. "Then where is he now?" Isaac asks and I roll my eyes, sometimes...

"He's looking for Jackson, don't worry, he's not gonna have it easy tonight either. None of us will." He says and gets out a few chains.

"There's a price you pay for this kind of power. You get the ability to heal, but tonight you're gonna want to kill anything you can find." He says and I frown. Last full moon was easy-ish right?

"Good thing I had my period last week then." Erica says and I can't help but chuckle. "Well this one's for you." He says and I purse my lips.

We get inside the train and Derek starts chaining us up. "What if we break free?" Boyd asks and I nod, wondering that as well. "Then you'll do anything you can to get out of here. Probably try to kill me and then kill each other and kill anything else with a heartbeat." He says and glances at me.

"I need you to hold her." He says to Isaac and he does so. "How comes she gets to wear the headband?" Isaac asks and I look at the painful object.

"Because she'll be able to withstand more pain than the two of you." He says and looks at isaac. "I got and extra one if you don't want it." He says and Isaac shakes his head. "I'll pass." He says and Derek looks at Erica.

"You ready?" He asks and she nods. He puts it on, and she starts screaming out of pain, but Derek continues. I gulp, looking away.

After everyone is tied up Derek looks at me, nodding. "Let's go." he says and we walk away. He opens a door and let's me into a room making me frown. "Why are we in here?" I ask and he sighs. "Because, you're like a psychological game. It won't help restraining you." He says and I frown.

"Wha- how?" I ask and he shrugs. "Built this just for you." He says and chuckles. "You're power is controlling others, not claws and fangs, so if you want to get through the full moon, all you need to be is in an isolated room." Before I could question him He pushes me inside and closes the door.