𝟬𝟮𝟳. 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗡𝗕𝗘𝗥𝗚? 𝟮𝗫𝟭𝟭

"You're leaving?" I frown at Erica and Boyd

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"You're leaving?" I frown at Erica and Boyd. "Tonight. We decided that tonight is the night." I look at them and nod.

"W-what about Derek?" I ask and Erica winces slightly. "He didn't take it so well." I frown and close my eyes, letting out a sigh.

"Okay. There is no way I can change your mind?" They shake their head and I let out a quiet sigh. "Be sage out there, okay? Please, and you know my number." I say and smile at them, hugging them.

"I'm gonna miss you, okay?" Erica says and I nod. "Me too,"

"Oh and Sarah, I'm not sure what's going on, but Derek's mad at you." 

+

Nervously, I sit down next to Noah. I haven't seen Melissa since the incident. Matt died, and the Kanima is controlled by Gerard now. I felt so stupid. It took all my strength to stop Matt, if I do it again I might die.

"Oh no," Noah says and I look at him. "Why is my son running on the field?" He asks and I chuckle. "Because he's on the team?" Melissa asks and Noah seems to realise. "He is. He's on the team, he's on the field. My son is on the field!" He yells and I squeal, clapping my hands.

Lydia sits down next to us and I smile at her, nodding. The ref whistles and the game begins.

Soon Stiles catches the ball, but stands completely still. "He's probably just warning up." Melissa says and I nod.

The second time Stiles had the ball it just... laid there. "Oh, he's just a little nervous, plenty of time to turn it around." Lydia says and everyone's booing.

I see Isaac sitting next to Scott and I smile. I'm glad they started bonding. I wave and wink at him and he smiles.

Isaac starts to hit people and one by one our own players have to be benched. I run towards Isaac when he's being carried away, because Jackson attacked him.

"Are you okay?" I ask and take his hand. He nods and I smile. Isaac's being carried away and I look at where Gerard was supposed to be standing.

I hate that guy. He wasn't where he was supposed to be, so I look around and see him in the same direction of where Isaac is.

I run towards him and hear metal scraping. I see Isaac smiling and you can see me in the reflection. I let out a soft growl and look at them, my eyes shifting from constant.
I attack the two guards he had with him and make sure they don't see the light soon.

When I was about to kill Gerard, he disappeared. "Where is he?" I ask and look at him. "Can I leave you?" I ask and he nods. I kiss him and hug him, giving him a small knife. "Kill anyone you see, just do you." I say and chuckle.

"Scott! Scott!" I yell, running outside. I see him standing wide eyed, looking at Jackson. He's gonna kill someone...

"No!" I screamed ready to defend anyone Jackson was gonna kill. But instead, the lights went out and I hear a woman scream.

Utter panic went through the halls and I saw Jackson laying on the ground. The light went on and I look around. "Stiles?" I yell, hearing anyone but Stiles. "Where's Stiles?" I ask and look around.

"Jackson! Jackson!" I hear Lydia scream and I look at Noah. "He has no pulse."

"Get here and tilt his head up."

"He's dead."

"He did this to himself."

I could hear all the echoed voices of them speaking, but even though Jackson was dead, a horrorific feeling washed over me.

Stiles was gone.

"Where's my Stiles? Where the hell is my son?!"