𝟬𝟬𝟱. 𝗚𝗢𝗟𝗗𝗘𝗡 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟮

"You really don't remember anything?" Allison asks and Lydia shakes her head

"You really don't remember anything?" Allison asks and Lydia shakes her head. "They called it fugue state which is basically a way of saying 'we have no idea why you can't remember running through the woods naked for two days' but, personally, I don't care. I lost 9 pounds!" She says sounding proudly and I nod, chuckling awkwardly. She can't be happy about that, right?

Allison said she wants to involve me more now that I know about everything. I was already friends with her, but now she decided I should stay with her most of the time and if I'm not with her then with Stiles or Scott. I asked her why and she just answered vaguely with 'for your own good'

"Are you ready for this?" Allison asks and I look at Lydia. "Please, it's not like my aunt's a serial killer," she says and Allison seems to zone off, probably feeling attacked.

She snaps out of it and we get inside. Everyone looks at Lydia and we get on each side of her. "Maybe it was the 9 pounds,  Allison suggests and she nods, putting her hair good and walking away.

Allison and I smile at each other and we start walking. "So, how is everything?" She asks and I shrug. "I'm scared of your dad. I can't believe I'm alive and I think I made a huge mistake, but yeah, I'm amazing. You?" I ask and she starts laughing.

"Well, my family is killing me. My best friend was running in the woods naked and pretends she's fine and I have a secret relationship. Yeah, it's amazing." She says and I chuckle. "At least we aren't failing school." I mutter and Allison just smiles.

+

"It was kind of like a scent, but I couldn't tell who it was," I hear Scott say and I sit nervously on the bench, watching the Lacrosse practice. "What if you can get him one-on-one? Would that help?" Stiles asks and Scott nods. "Yeah." This new found ability of hearing other people is good, but also kind of frustrating, like now. I have no idea what they are talking about, but it must be important or something supernatural.

"Okay. I think I got an idea," Stiles says and runs away. I look at Isaac playing and chew my lip nervously. "I told coach you're switching with Danny for the day," Stiles says and comes back with a bunch of goal gear. "But I hate playing goal," Scott says and Stiles looks at him.

"Remember when I said I had an idea? This is the idea." He says and Scott nods. "Oh," he says realising and Stiles nods. "There we go," Stiles nods and I frown. "What's the idea?" Scott asks and I didn't understand it either.

"I seriously don't understand how you survive without me sometimes." Stiles complains rolling his eyes and I chuckle to myself. "You go to goal and just sniff everyone until you find the one you're looking for," he says and I look at the guys. Oh, he probably smelled Isaac, because he's a werewolf now. Great.

Coach whistles and Scott runs towards the goal. "Okay, let's go. Let's line up!" He yells and nods. "Make daddy proud," coach says and number 18 starts, but Scott runs towards him and knocks him over, sniffing him.