𝟬𝟮𝟴. 𝗝𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝟮𝗫𝟭𝟮

There is an APB on Stiles, but I have no idea where he is

There is an APB on Stiles, but I have no idea where he is. He's gone. I was freaking out, but then I saw someone I did not expect to see on school.

"Derek..." I whisper to myself, seeing a strange man following. "We need to talk." Derek says once he's in the locker room with Scott and Stiles.

"All of us." The man says and I frown. "Holy shit." Scott says and I walk inside, looking at Scott. "What the hell is this?" I ask and Derek looks at me. "You know, I thought the same thing when I saw you talking to Gerard at the sheriff's station." He says and I still.

"You talked to Gerard?" Scott asks and I glance nervously around. "Well- Yeah, but for a reason! I had to get close to him,
what was I supposed to do?" I defend and Scott sighs.

"Who is he?" Isaac asks and I look at the stranger. "Peter. It's Derek's uncle, a little while back he tried to kill us all and we set him on fire, and Derek slashed his throat." He says and my mouth drops.

"Hi." Peter says and waves.

Isaac nods and looks at me with a mutual expression. "That's good to know."

"How is he alive?" Scott asks and Derek sighs. "Look, the short version is, he knows how to stop Jackson. Maybe how to save him." He says and I let out a sigh.

"Well, that's very helpful, except Jackson's dead." Isaac says and they look at us weirdly. "What?" Derek asks and I nod. "Yeah, Jackson's dead. It just happened on the field." I say and Isaac sighs.

"Okay, why is no one taking this as good news?" He asks and Peter speaks up first. "Because if Jacksons dead, it didn't just happen. Gerard wanted it to happen," he says and I frown.

"But why?" Scott asks and Peter walks forward. "Well, that's exactly what we need to figure out. And something tells me the window of opportunity is closing. Quickly." He says and I nod.

"He's right."

+

I was knocking on the door, waiting for Stiles to say 'come in' he didn't reply however so I just opened it. He was laying on the bed and I let out a sigh.

"Hey." I say and he looks at me. His left cheek was bruised and red. It made me want to kill people. "Are you okay?" I ask and give him a small smile. "Yeah. Fine." He says and I give him a hug.

"Who did it?" I ask and look at him. "I'm sorry," I say and sigh.

"You know I care right?" I ask and he sighs. "Sarah, I'm just one big disappointment." He says and I frown at him.