𝟬𝟬𝟳. 𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗔 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟯

Me, Stiles and Derek were in the Jeep, at the station

Me, Stiles and Derek were in the Jeep, at the station. "Okay, now the keys to every cell are in a password protected lockbox in my father's office." He says and I look at him.

"The problem is getting past the front desk," he says and Derek wants to get out. "I'll distract her," he says and I look at him. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, you?" Stiles asks grabbing his arm. "You're not going in there." Derek looks at Stiles hand on his arm and Stiles notices it too.

"I'm taking my hand off." He says and Derek looks at me. "I was exonerated," he says and Stiles sighs. "You're still a person of interest." Stiles replies and I frown, I forgot Stiles and Scott framed him. "An innocent person," he says and Stiles raises his eyebrows. "An- you? Yeah, right!" He says and Derek looks determined.

I close my eyes taking in deep breathes, my emotions are overwhelming me, but I won't let it take over me.

"Okay fine. What's your plan?" Stiles asks and Derek shrugs. "To distract her." He says and Stiles nods. "Uh-huh, how?" Derek looks at me and nods. "By punching her in the face? Uhh." He says and I look at them bickering.

"Heh, by talking to her. And Sarah is gonna help," he says and I frown. "Okay. All right. Give me a sample, what are you gonna open with?" He asks and Derek looks outside before he looks at Stiles again. "Dead silence," Stiles sighs and nods. "That should work beautifully. Any other ideas?" He asks and Derek nods.

"I'm thinking about punching you in the face," he says and Stiles opens his mouth, but ends up nodding. We get out and Derek looks at me. "Okay. I want to try something to see if I'm right about you." He starts and I frown. "Um, okay?" I ask and he nods. "Try focusing on making her feel flattered, flustered, anything related to that." He says and I frown. "F-flustered?" I ask and he nods.

"Just try and make her feel that way," he says and I nod. "Good evening how can I help... you?" The woman asks and Derek smiles. Charmed. How do you make someone feel Charmed? Enchanted? Flustered. "Hi," Derek says and I squeeze my eyes shut, but nothing happening. "Hi," she says and Derek nods.

"Um, I had a question, um, sorry I'm a little.. a little thrown," he says and I think about them together, the woman does look charmed, but not because of me. I suck at this. I don't even know what I'm doing.

"I wasn't really expecting someone like-" he stops and I frown. "I'm sorry I-" I feel my eyes glow and gulp, oh God. Am I affecting Derek right now? I see Stiles walk away in the corner of my eyes and I sigh relieved.

"Like... me?" She asks chuckling and Derek shakes his head, snapping out of whatever I made him feel. "Oh, I was gonna say "so incredibly beautiful" but yeah, I guess that'd be the same thing." He says and I roll my eyes.