𝟬𝟭𝟬. 𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗞𝗘 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟰

"I'm so sorry about the other day, I'm trying, we'll get through this, uh

"I'm so sorry about the other day, I'm trying, we'll get through this, uh... I know because I love you." Scott smiles sheepishly and Stiles looks likes about to kill someone. "I love you more than- oh my God! I can't." He says raising his hand.

"You and Allison just have to find a better way to communicate." Stiles says and I frown. "Come on!" Scott says and I chuckle. "You're the only one that we can trust. Is she coming to the game tonight?" Scott asks and I nod. "Yes. Okay? Message complete." I say and Stiles nods. "All right, now tell me about your boss." Stiles says and I nod.

"He thinks that Allison's family keeps some kind of uh, records of all the things that they've hunted. Like a book." He says and I nod, no idea. "He probably means a bestiary." Stiles says clapping his hand once and Scott smiles. "A what?" He asks and I frown. "A bestiary," Stiles says again and I look at Scott.

"I think you mean bestiality," he says and I frown. "Nope. Pretty sure i dont." Stiles says nodding. "It's like an encyclopedia of mythical creatures." He says and I frown. "How am I the only one that doesn't seem to know anything about this stuff?" Scott asks and I frown.

"What's bestiality?" I ask and Scott looks at me. "When a human and an animal-" he starts, but Stiles cuts him off. "Bla! Bla! Bla! She doesn't need to know that!" He whisper yells and sighs. "Okay, you know. You're my best friend, you're a creature of the night. It's kind of like a priority of mine." He says answering his question and I nod. "Okay. If we can find it and it can tell us what this thing is, and find out what you are," he starts looking at me.

"And who," Stiles adds and I nod. "We need that book." They say in unison and I frown. We stand up and Stiles looks at me. Scott walks another way and we walk towards Allison.

"What about you?" He asks and I shrug. "Progress. Derek says I can't use... it, when he's not around." I explain and Stiles frowns. "Because you might find out you don't need him?" He asks and I shake my head. "No, because I might kill someone. Turns out I can do a lot with with gift and I don't even know how to cope with it." I say and we arrive at Allison's table.

Stiles quickly tells her about the bestiary and Allison smiles. "I think you mean-" she starts, but Stiles cuts her off. "No, I mean bestiary and the two of you, I don't want to know what's going on in your heads." He says and I chuckle.

"Okay, um, can you describe this thing?" She asks and I frown. "Uh, it's probably like a book. Old, worn," he says and shrug. "Like, bound in leather?" Allison asks specific and she nods. "Yeah, I saw Gerard carry it." She says and Stiles looks at me. "I'll go to Scott," I say and run.

"Yes. Seen her grandfather with a book like that," I say and I see Stiles. "Ask where he keeps it." Scott asks and we run back. "Where does he keep it?" Stiles pants at Allison and I chuckle.