𝟬𝟬𝟴. 𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟯

I was tapping my fingers, I need to find out what I am and I want to make sure the rest is okay

I was tapping my fingers, I need to find out what I am and I want to make sure the rest is okay. The schoolbell rang and I grab my bag and stand up, hungry. I look at a girl- someone I did not recognise. "Erica?" I ask and she nods at me. "Sarah." She says and smiles. "I was just here to say thank you." She says and I look at her tight outfit. "T-Thank me? You-you look amazing," I stammer and she smiles. Taking my hand.

"I know," she says and I frown. "Um, okay, are-are you okay?" I ask and she nods, walking with me towards the cafeteria. I was dumbfounded. She was almost dead yesterday. "Thanks to you I am who I am now," she says and I clear my throat. "A-alive?" I ask and she raises her eyebrows.

"A werewolf. And Derek wants me to take you with me," she says and we enter the cafeteria. She makes an entrance and everyone is looking at us. I was wearing an oversized vest and a skirt with leggings, I wasn't that pretty compared to Erica, she looks drop dead gorgeous.

She takes an apple and bites it, and stands up. "What, in the holy hell is that?" Lydia asks and I look at Scott frowning. "It's Erica." He replies and Erica walks away, taking me with her.

"Where are we going? How are you walking so fast?" I ask, but she just smirks at me. She pushes me in the backseat of the car and I see Stiles and Scott getting out of the school doors.

Erica gets in and waves, then he drives away. "What was that for?" I ask and Erica smirks. "To let him know that she has turned." Derek says and I nod.

"Why- why are you doing this?" I ask and Erica smirks. "Because we can." She answers and smirks. I start to get that nagging feeling again and Derek looks at me through the viewing mirror. "Don't be nervous Sarah." He just says and I look down.

"Isaac is at the train station." It eased my worries that I got to see him again. It means he's okay right?

Soon we arrive and I hurry down, seeing him sit down on a couch. I give him a smile and sit down next to him. "You scared me." I say and he just chuckles. "I'm sorry," he says tucking my hair behind my ear.

He pulls me on his lap and I gasp, looking up at him. "What are you-" he cuts me off by brushing his lips against my neck. I pant and shiver, clenching my thighs together St the unfamiliar tingle.

"Isaac?" I ask and he looks at me, his eyes being a mix between green and blue. "Yes, Sarah?" He teases and I put my head against his chest. "I'm sorry." I apologise and he frowns. "For what?" He asks softly and I close my eyes. "About what happened, with your dad." I say and his grip tightens about me. "Ssh," he just says and I yawn.

"You're tired?" He asks and I nod. "Mm, go to sleep." He basically orders, but I was too tired to notice. I close my eyes and let out a sigh, darkness overtaking me.