𝟬𝟭𝟵. 𝗖𝗥𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟴

"Stiles

"Stiles. What the hell is this?" Noah asks when he takes a bite of his burger. "It's a veggie burger," I say smiling, eating a fry. "I asked for a hamburger." Noah whines and I shrug. "Well, veggie is healthier, we're being healthy." He says and holds up a salad.

"Oh hell, why are you trying to ruin my life?" He asks when he sees vegetables. "I'm trying to extend your life, okay?" Stiles asks and I nod. "We want our children to have a granddad." I say and look at Stiles. "Yeah. Could you just eat it please? And tell me what you found?" Stiles asks and sips on his sugar free milkshake.

"No, I'm not sharing confidential police work with a teenager." He says and Stiles looks at the board. "Is that it on the board behind you?" He asks and I glance at it, nodding. "Yup." I confirm and Noah looks at it. "Don't look at that." He says and I nod. "Alright," Stiles says and looks anyways.

"Avert your eyes," he says and we both nod. "Okay." I say and frown at the clues. "Just- this is- I see arrows posting at pictures-" Stiles says getting interrupted with Noah trying to stop him.

"Okay, okay, stop fine!" He says and I smile. "I found something. The mechanic, and the couple that was murdered, they all had something in common." He says and I nod. "All three?" Stiles asks and he nods. "Yeah. You know what I always say; one's an incident... two is coincidence,"

"And three is a pattern." Stiles and I both mutter. "The mechanic, the husband, wife, all the same age. All 24." He says and I frown.

"Wait a minute, what about Mr. Lahey?" I ask and Stiles nods. "Yeah, he isn't near 24." Stiles says and I frown. "Which made me think that either A, Lahey's murder wasn't connected, or B, the ages were a coincidence. Until I found this." He says and gives us a file.

"Which would be C."

"Did you know, Isaac Lahey had an older brother named Cameron?" He asks and I look at the file. "Died in combat?" Stiles mutters and I look at Noah. "But if he were alive today, take one guess as to how old he'd be." Noah says and I let out a sigh.

"24?" I guess and he nods.

We stand up and look at the board, making me run a hand through my hair. "Now, what if same age means same class? Did you think of that?" Stiles asks and i look at the board. "Are we sure Mr. Lahey is dead?" I ask and look at them.

"What do you mean?" Noah asks and I shrug. "What if he faked his own death and like... vengeanced his son by, murdering his classmates?" I ask and Stiles shrugs.

"Did you think of the same class, dad?" Stiles asks and I look at him. "Yeah..." he says and then sighs. "I mean I would've, I mean look, I just got Lahey's file two hours ago." He says and Stiles looks at him.

"Two hours? Dad, people could be dying." Stiles says and Mr. Stilinski sighs. "Yeah, I'm aware of that. Thank you." He says and let out a breathe. "Same class." He says and we start searching.