𝟬𝟬𝟲. 𝗜𝗡𝗡𝗢𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟮

I sat down nervously

I sat down nervously. Old people scare me. I had a grandma and before she passed away she always scolded about everything. It was torture.

"Scott McCall. Academically not the most accomplished, but I see you have become quite the star athlete." He says and then looks at me. "Ms. Lopez, academically you are succeeding, but you do not participate in any school activities," he says and nods to himself, looking at Stiles.

"And Mr. Stilinski, oh, perfect grades but little to no extracurriculars, maybe you should try Lacrosse." He says and Stiles raises his hand. "Oh, actually I'm already-" he starts, but Gerard cuts him off.

"Hold on. McCall? You're the Scott that was dating my granddaughter," he says and I look at Scott, wondering what he would reply.

"We were but not anymore. Not dating, not seeing any of each other or doing anything with each other at... all." He panics and I sigh, oh lord.

"Relax, Scott. You look like you're about to crack a cyanide pill with your teeth." He says and Scott's heart beat lowers. "Just a hard break up." He replies and I nod. "Ah that's too bad, you seem like a pretty nice kid to me." He says and Scott nods.

"Now listen guys, yes I am the principal, but I really don't want you to think of me as the enemy." Gerard says and Stiles scoffs. "Heh, is that so?" He comments and looks at me and Scott.

"However, this being my first day, I do need to support my teachers. So unfortunately someone is going to have to take the fall and stay behind for detention." He says and both Scott and I look at Stiles. Any other day I would've gone, but Isaac is in danger and I need to make sure he'll be okay.

Stiles realises that we are both looking at him and he looks between me and Scott, sighing heavily. We get out of the principals office, Scott and I run towards the exit, seeing Isaac drive away in a police car.

We turn around and sigh and then another car stops, I turn around and see Derek. "Get in." He says and I take a step forward, but Scott stops me. "Are you serious?" He asks and I frown, but Scott spreads his arms. "You did that. That's your fault," he says and looks at me.

"I know that," Derek says and lowers his head. "Now get in the car and help me." He says and Scott walks a towards him. "I got a better idea, I'm gonna call a lawyer, because a lawyer might actually have a chance at getting him out. Before the moon goes up," he starts and looks at me.

"And not only did you bring him in danger, you're dragging her down with you," he says and points at me. "A lawyer won't help if they do a real search of the house," he says and Scott frowns. "What do you mean?" I ask worried and get closer.

"Whatever Jackson said to the cops, what's in the house is worse. A lot worse," he says and I get past Scott, opening the car door and getting in the back seat. Scott gets in too and I fidget with my fingers.

"Are you feeling anything?" Scott asks me and I shake my head. "No, I'm just worried." I say and Derek looks at me through the mirror. "You're not a werewolf," he says and I nod. "No, I guess not." I say and Scott looks at him. "She made me angry," he says and I look down. "I didn't mean too," I say and Derek frowns.

"Mm," was all he said and he parks at the back of Isaac's house. We get in and I get out a flashlight. "If Isaac didn't kill his father, who did?" I ask softly and Derek shakes his head. "I don't know yet," he responds and I frown.

"Well, then how do you know he's telling the truth?" Scott asks and I look at him, he wouldn't think Isaac- no, he can't. "Because I trust my senses and it's a combination of them." He says while we're walking further.

"Not just your sense of smell," he says and stands still. "You, saw the Lacrosse thing today," Scott says and Derek sighs. "Yeah." He says and I frown. "Did it look that bad?" Scott asks and Derek puts his arm around him.

"Yeah," he says and we get to the door of the basement. "You wanna learn, start now." He opens it and I shiver. We get down and Scott frowns. "What's down there?" Scott asks and we get down slowly. "Motive." Derek replies and I frown.

"And what am I looking for?" He continues and I look around, feeling weird. "Follow your senses." Derek says and I have a bad feeling. "What happened down here?" I ask and run my fingers over the old things. "The kind of thing that leaves an impression." Derek says and Scott lowers himself to the ground, but I get pulled towards a freezer.

I stop in front of it and frown. My breathe trembles when I touch the lock and my heart beats in my chest. Suddenly my eyes flash and I flinch, looking at Derek. Scott stands next to me and I look back at the freezer.

"Open it," he says and I smell blood. Suddenly I gasp and I feel my eyes lighting up but now for real. "Sarah!" Scott yells, but all I can feel is fear. I feel a huge amount of energy floating through my body and I let go of the freezer, stumbling back.

"What happened what did you see?" Scott asks and Derek frowns. "She didn't see anything," he says and I look at him wide eyed.

"You felt it." I nod hesitantly and take a deep breathe. "There was so much fear." I whimper and look down, poor Isaac. "This is why he said yes to you," Scott accuses and Derek nods.

"Everyone wants power." Derek says and looks at me. "If we help you, then you have to stop. You can't just go around turning people into werewolves!" Scott says and Derek shakes his head. "I can if they're willing," he says and Scott frowns.

"Did you tell Isaac about the Argents? About being hunted?" He asks and I remember the conversation Derek and I had. "Yes, and he still asked." He says and Scott looks at me, before at Derek again. "Then he's an idiot!" Scott says and I take a step back, feeling offended.

"And you're the idiot dating Argents daughter!" Derek says and Scott looks at him, surprised. "Yeah. I know your little secret. And if I know, how long do you think it's gonna take for them to find out?" He asks and Derek glances at me before looking back at Scott.

"You saw what happens to an Omega." He says and puts an arm around him. "With me, you learn learn use all of your senses." He says and I look at him. "With me. You learn control." He says and grabs his wrist, making his claws grow.

"If I'm with you, I lose her." He says and I frown. "You're gonna lose her anyway." Scott looks at him and Derek walks away. I walk after him, but Scott stops me. "Wait-" he says and Derek turns around. "I'm not part of your pack, but I want him out." He says and looks at me. "He's my responsibility too," he says and I frown.

"Why? Because he's one of us?" Derek asks and I stand next to him, frowning. "Because he's innocent." Scott says and Derek puts his hands on my shoulder. "Let's go," he says and I walk with him, finding Isaac.

I look around one more time, it smelled badly, and there were probably a lot of bad memories down here.

~1327 words~

The funny thing is is that I dislike s2 a lot. I really don't like it, yet I wrote a ff 😭