𝟬𝟭𝟭. 𝗞𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗠𝗔 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟰

I was so tired, my whole body felt weird and my throat hurt

I was so tired, my whole body felt weird and my throat hurt. Oddly the only one on my mind was Isaac- the only one that wasn't here.

"It's called a Kanima." Derek says and I look at Stiles and Scott. "You knew the whole time." Stiles says and I frown. "No. Only when it was confused by its own reflection," he explains and I look at Erica. During the fight she was unconscious so she didn't get anything about what happened.

She was currently the only one preventing me from falling. Even as a supernatural creature I feel weak, so incredibly weak.

"It doesn't know what it is," Scott says and I look down. "Or who." I say and Stiles sighs. "What else do you know?" He asks and I look up at Derek. "Just stories, rumours." Derek says and I look around me.

I'm still a little shaken up about what happened. "But it's like us," even though it was sort of my own fault. "A shape shifter, yes. Bit it's not right. It's like a-" Derek starts, but he can't find the right word. "An abomination." Stiles says and Derek nods.

We turn around and I look at Erica. "Derek. We need to work together on this. Maybe even tell the Argents," Derek turns back around and shakes his head. "You trust them?" He asks and I frown. "Nobody trusts anyone. That's the problem, while we're here arguing about who's on what side, there's something scarier, stronger and faster than any of us and it's killing people!" Scott yells, his voice growing stronger by each second.

"And we still don't even know anything about it!" Derek looks mad and I look down, I don't like him mad. Honestly? I know we haven't known each other for a long time, or because it is the Alpha-Beta bond Stiles warned me about, I feel bad when he's mad, specially at me.

"I know one thing," he says and turns around, me and Erica following. "When I find it, I'm gonna kill it." He warns and looks at me, pointing at the computer.

"Sorry," I mumble and grab the USB, taking it with me. We get into the car and I was laying against Erica. She was playing with my hair which was a lullaby for my sleepiness. I close my eyes and feel Erica's hand on my thigh.

"Don't do anything to her," I hear Derek say and I was too tired to think about what he is saying. "Because she likes Isaac." My brain hears the name of Isaac and I frown. "Isaac," I murmer and Erica sighs. "Unfortunate." She says and puts her head against mine. "She's cute."

I feel the car stopping and I sit up, yawning. We all get out and down into the subway, Derek takes the USB-stick out of my hand and puts it on his computer, his eyes scanning the pages. I sit down on the matras, too tired to do anything really. "Here." Derek says and I look at him. tenebris motus. What the hell does that mean?