𝟬𝟭𝟲. 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗗 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟳

I was walking in the mall to get some new clothes

I was walking in the mall to get some new clothes. I was on my period and my emotions were all over the place. Not only mine, but I could feel every single emotion in this mall. Besides, it's like a full moon soon and I have everything.

I was breathing heavily, thankfully the people don't know me, but my eyes are brown. I can't get it to switch back. I walk past the dressing rooms, I got some new skirts and spencers.

I gasp when I feel someone grab me and I am being pulled in one of the dressing room. "Derek," I pant and look at him, feeling really close and overwhelmed. I squeeze my eyes shut and it gets too much.

"Make it stop!" I say panicking. "Sarah, Sarah calm down," Derek says and I shake my head. My eyes flash golden and I groan in pain.

"You're absorbing the emotions, shit." I hear Derek curse and I feel fear and anger at the same time. "Fuck- leave me alone!" I yell loudly and I start to feel frustrated.

"We're getting out of here." He says and I shake my head. "Why should I listen to you?" I hiss, but Derek grabs both my arms and pushes me with him. He grabs his black sunglasses and puts it on me shielding my eyesight somewhat.

"Let me go, let me go!" I start yelling, fear overtaking me. "Sarah please just cooperate," he says and I start crying. We get outside and he pushes me in the car.

"Just take deep breathes," he says and I look down, sobbing. "You hate me," I sob and he shakes his head. "I don't hate you, I like you, I promise." He says and I sob. "You kicked me out." I say and he looks at me sighing. "You left Sarah. Not me." He says and I look down.

"You didn't stop me," I whisper quietly and he sighs. "I don't want to stop you," he says and I sigh. I feel really tired and close my eyes, leaning back.

"Sarah-" Derek's voice faded away once I my eyes fully closed.

+

"Sarah," I woke up, rough hands stroking my arms, hair, waist. "Mm." I hum in approval, feeling at peace. I open my eyes slowly and see Isaac. He kisses my jaw and pushes his head in my neck. "I'm so sorry, I'm so fucking sorry baby," he says and I gulp, nodding.

"I don't want to lose you." He says and I look at him, nodding again. "Sarah..." he trails off and I let out a sigh. "Just- stay like this." I say and look at him.

"You're cute when you sleep, you know that right?" I blush and he smiles. "I don't want to be mad at you Isaac, but you confuse me." I whisper and he let's out a sigh. "I'm sorry, I promise I will make it better..." he says and smiles.

"Dinner at your house?" He asks and I chuckle. "I can meet your dad and we can finally be together together... and go to your room..." he hints and I shut my mouth, my lips forming into a smirk.

"Okay." I say and nod, we can do that.

Right?

"Absolutely not."

I look at both Stiles and Noah before I look at Isaac. "W-what?" I ask and Noah glares at Isaac. "It's one thing to bring someone home it's another thing to bring a former fugitive!" He hisses to me and Isaac clears his throat. "I was innocent." He says and I nod quickly.

"It's true. It wasn't Isaac." I say and Stiles scoffs. "No, Sarah come." Stiles says and shoves me with him. "I don't like this guy." He says and I cross my arms. "He's my boyfriend." I say and look at Isaac.

"Noah, come on, please. It would make me very happy if we can just have a family dinner." I say and smile. He looks between me and Isaac and sighs. "Okay, we can do that." I smile smugly and Stiles just groans.

Soon, we sit around the table, me and Isaac across each other, Stiles and Noah on the head. "This is fun." I say and smile. "So, how was your day?" I ask and Noah frowns. "Well, very interesting." He says and I look at him expectantly.

"Nothing to worry about..." he trails off and looks at Isaac. "Stiles? Isaac?" I ask and they both just state at me. Why is no cooperative! I start to get irritated and clench my jaw, but force out a smile.

"Okay. Well I went to the mall and I-" Stiles cuts me off with a sigh and he glares at Isaac. "I um... I bought a dress!" I say and smile. "I'll grab it. It's cool!" I say and quickly stand up and grab my bag.

I bend over and take it out, turning around and standing straight, smiling. Stiles wasn't even looking at me, and Isaac was smirking at me. "It is cool," he nods and Noah clears his throat. "Yeah, It's nice Sarah." He says and I look at them, narrowing my eyes.

Why are they so annoyingly dominant and have these Alpha male problems! I sit down with a huff and my lips were slightly in a pout. "My day was boring. You know, walked passed some dogs, one tried to attack me so I..." he glances at his dad, but continues. "I made sure he knew his place. After all it was a stray." He says and this time Stiles was smirking, and Isaac was glaring at me.

"Really? You know I-" Isaac starts, but I stopped listening. I stood up and grabbed my plate and all of them stopped and looked up at me. "Really mature. Thank you for being so freaking civil." I say shooting daggers at the three of them.

"You can continue your discussion. I'll be upstairs if you're wondering." I say and walk towards the kitchen, I throw my stuff away and put my plate in the sink, walking upstairs.

My emotions are heightened and it's annoying. But I can't blame them, they just all love me I guess. But they can argue without me. I get into my room and slam my door behind me. I sit down at my bed, waiting at the door.

"Sarah... can I come?" I heard Isaac mutter from downstairs. I didn't react and soon there was a knock. The door opens and Isaac walks in, closing it behind him.

"I'm sorry, you know how I get around Stiles." He says and I wave it off. "It's fine." I say and he smiles. "Really?" He asks and starts kissing my neck. "Sometimes I forget you're mean and a scary wolf." I say and giggle. "You love it," he whispers and I smile. "I mean, it's kinda hot..." I confess and a smirk forms on his lips.

"Very hot," he says and I close my eyes and nod. "Mm..." I say and he hums. "Good," he says and his hands snake between my legs.

"Isaac, I'm on my period." I mutter and look at him. "Oh."

I nod.

"Oh."