𝟬𝟮𝟲. 𝗚𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗥𝗗 𝟮𝗫𝟭𝟬

My eyes opened, and I stand up

My eyes opened, and I stand up. I was in a different room, yet it was another trick of my mind, probably.

I look around. Confused.

"Sarah." I hear a girl. Her voice was just like me. I turn around and see a replica of me. Before I got bitten. "What is this?" I ask and look around. "I need to go back," I say and she chuckles.

"Back to pain?" She asks and I look at her. "You're powers are at the limit. If you go further, I can't stop you." Her soft, sweet voice says.

"Stop... me?" I ask and look down. "From who?" I ask and she sighs. "From you." She says and I nod sarcastically. "So you're my conscious? Guess what. I've already made my choice." I say and let out a sigh.

"Sarah!" My eyes open again and I see Stiles. "Yo-your eyes," I barely even registered Stiles disbelief. I grab Derek's hand and  before I could say anything, I covered up his scream as he stabbed himself in the thigh.

He needed the posion out, so I took that. Suddenly the lights go out and the alarm goes off. I take it as my chance and smile, let's go.

"Take him, go!" I hear Derek yell when Scott comes inside. "I'll be right back." I say and follow the boys.

Suddenly, Jackson turns around and looks at me. "Obey," I say and look at him, my eyes challenging him. "Jackson." I say and Jackson storms at me. Mission abord! Mission abord! Run!

But before I could do such thing my hand made its way to his arm and I absorbed his power, making my eyes shine golden.

I cry out at the intensity and fall down, passing out.

When I woke up there was smoke everywhere. I hear Melissa scream and then I see Stiles, crawling out for help. "Matt, my sons been shot and I heard other gunfire and I don't know whats happening, so can you please just let me see my son?"

I run past Stiles and look at Matt, fury in my eyes. "Matt, I almost killed you and I could do it again in a heartbeat." I say and he stands up, looking at me. "S-Sarah?" Melissa asks in confusion. When he points the gun at me I punch him, hard, all the anger that was brewed up in me wants to explode.

I hear a snarling behind me and turn around. Seeing Derek, ready to attack. My mind was still battling Jacksons, and I know I almost won, I just need one more persuasive round and I can stop him.

Suddenly Derek attacks Jackson who was snarling and I see Matt escaping. I just stand there like an idiot, needing one last straw. It started to hurt, so I grab the bar and let out a loud yell.

"Sarah?!" Melissa yells and suddenly I see Scott stabbing him. "Stop!" I yell, and Jackson leaves. I see Scott turning and I run away, not having time for an intimidating moment.

I see Gerard and run towards him. "What are you doing here? It wasn't supposed to happen like this." I say and look at him.

"Trust me, I'm aware of that." I let out a frustrated sigh and shake my head. "I've done everything that you've asked of me. I'm part of Derek's pack, I've given you all the information that you wanted, I told you Matt was controlling Jackson, and now I am!" I say and he looks at me confused.

"It worked?" He asks and I nod. "As long as I don't pass out or die I can control him, but, if I lose it, he's gone, if Matt magically dies, then Jacksons free too," I say and Gerard nods. "Leave him to us. Help your friends, leave Matt and Jackson to me. Go." He says and I take out the set of pills I had switched with the his originals.

"You dropped this," I say, giving him the fake pills. "Go!" I do as Gerard says and walk away. I run towards Stiles, who was probably still paralysed. I need to help him. I need to save my family.

+

Exhausted, I laid down in my bed. I just want comfort. I just want hugs. I just want Isaac.

As if on cue Isaac walks in, giving me a smile. "Hey baby," he says and I close my eyes, they were drooping. "Mm." I say and pull him closer.

"I think I love you." I say and he just kisses my forehead. "I think I love you too." he says and I smile. "I love you," I repeat and give him a silly look.

"After all this bullshit, I'm gonna take you on a proper date okay?"
I nod eagerly and giggle.

"Okay."

I kiss his forehead too and then cuddle into his chest. I love him. I do, I really do. And I don't care if no one believes me, that's okay. As long as I do.