Chapter 1

Really really frustrated with Shiva, this divorce track and a little annoyed with Raavi too, because she's still in PN after so much of insults thrown at her. So taking a leaf from the PS book, and spinning my own version. Also, I am not sure how many parts this story would have, based on how satisfied I am with my own writing, I will end it, but this will definitely be more than one shot.
========================================================
The premise of this story is that, everyone in Pandya Niwas had finally found out the truth about Raavi's innocence and how both Anita and Motiben had tried to trap her. How Maami had tricked Raavi into signing the papers. I am not gonna go into the details of how they found out.

------------------------------------- Mami's House----------------------

As soon as they had all found out about the truth, they had all(including Shiva) barged into Maami's home, to go pacify Raavi and had been told off by Maami, who had gone to Dhara saying "Meri beti, apni behen Anita ko chod ke tere liye prann leke gayi thi, ki jab tak Anita tujhse maafinaa maangle woh iss ghar ke dahleez par kadam nahi rakhegi, aur iss jangli ne usse ghar se nikaal diya" pointing at Shiva.

"Oh Mhara Bhogilal, pata ni kis haal mein hogi meri bacchi, kahan chali gayi akeli" cried Maami, while Shiva looked along guiltily.

Despite various cries from his Bhabhi and his brother, Shiva rushes off from Maami's house, gets on his bike and drives off like a maniac, trying to see if he can spot her on the streets of Somnath.

------------------------------------Somewhere on the street---------------------

Raavi had been found walking aimlessly with her suitcase by Hardik, she looked so heartbroken and lost and when he tried to call out to her, he saw that she was not in her senses but he told her to let him take her home and she repeatedly kept saying that she has nowhere to go, she kept on muttering "Shiva ne mujhe ghar mein aane se mana kardiya aur maasi ke yahan main jaa nahi sakti, mujhe kahin jaane ke liye hai hi nahi" staring blankly, unaware of her surroundings. He somehow managed to convince her to stay at his place, as she was like Dhara to him and his house is also like her home. He also instantly texted Gaumbi that Raavi had been found, that she is fine but in shock.

-----------------------------------Mami's House-------------------------

Gaumbi got a text from Hardik, saying that Raavi is at his place and she's not in a good state to speak to anybody and maybe only one of them should come, Gaumbi informs the rest that Raavi has been found and he tells them he will go meet her alone and convinces others not to come along for her sake.

---------------------------------------Hardik's House---------------------

Gaumbi arrives at Hardik's place only to find Raavi sitting on the sofa quietly without saying much, while a visibly worried Hardik is trying to get her to drink some water.

"Tu aa gaya, kya hua hai Raavi ke saath, aise kaise Shiva ne usse ghar se nikaal diya aur tune aise hone kaise diya" questions Hardik while glaring at Gaumbi.Gaumbi fills in all the details to Hardik, also tells him about how Anita and Maami trapped Raavi and tricked Shiva to believe them. He goes to Raavi, places an arm on her shoulder and tells her "Raavi, sab ko sach pata chal gaya hai, aur main sab kuch theek kar doonga, tu ghar chal mere saath, tere saath jo bhi hua galat hua, pann aise Shiva ke kehen pe tu ghar chod ke kaise aa gayi, pehle bhi woh kitni baar tujhe ghar se nikaalta tha, phir bhi tu har baar haq se ghar mein guske aati thi naa, Pandya Pariwar toh humesha se tere apna hi raha hai naa"

After all this while, finally Raavi opens her mouth to talk and she looks athim with such helplessness and says,"Main thak gayi hoon, Gaumbi, humare rishte ki ladai akele ladte ladte, ab mujhse aur nahi ho paayega, main aap se request karti hoon, ki please aap mujhe ghar wapas aane ke liye force mat kijiye, kyun iske aage main nahi seh paaongi, agli baar phir kuch kaand hoga, maasi aur Anita Di ke wajah se aur phir mujhpe hi ungliyaan uthenge, aur phir mujhe ghar chodne ke liye kaha jaayega"