Chapter 5

I am back with another chapter. Thought I will finally try some ShiVi lollipop, I don't know if I wanna call it a lollipop, exactly. Do ignore my mistakes, haven't had the time to proofread.
====================================

She looks up to see Shiva, looking back into her eyes, while holding her hand gently. Shiva realized how much he had missed waking up to that face every day. For a second, they are lost in each other's eyes, but then Raavi snaps back to reality and tries to take back her hand out of his. But he holds it firmly, refusing to let go, staring away at her.

"Shiva mera haath chod" resists Raavi trying to get her hands away.

"Nahi chodunga" says Shiva firmly.

"Maine kahan chod" she resists back, glaring back at him looking like an angry kitten.

"Kaha na nahi chodunga, naa aaj chodunga, naa kabhi bhi chodunga" he replied looking straight back into her eyes with so much "haq".

"Tune hi toh kaha tha na uss din, ki tujhe meri har baat manzoor hai, toh haath chod mera aur chala jaa yahan se" said Raavi stubbornly with her face turned away from him.

"Haan maine kaha tha ki mujhe teri har baat manzoor hai, pann maine yeh bhi kahan tha ki main teri khushi ke liye kuch bhi karoonga, ab tujhe takleef mein dekh ke, bina iss pe dawai lagai main kahin nahi jaaonga, naa hi tujhe jaane doonga, iss liye zyaada nautanki mat kar, aur chup chaap baith yahan" Shiva said adamantly while pulling her towards a bench near a medical shop.

He walks to the store asking for some bandages and medicine and comes back. He's about to dab a cotton to clean her wound, when she snatches it from his hand, saying "Main khud hi kar loongi"

Shiva looks at her and waits watching her casually with his eyebrows raised, as if he knows she won't be able to.

She closes her eyes and tries to slowly dab her wound with the cotton and screams "aaah" as it makes contact. Shiva worriedly takes her hand and starts blowing air trying to reduce the burning sensation, while she looks on at him.

"Aye gadhedi, kya kar rahi hai tu, jab khud se hota nahi hai, toh kyun hero banna chahti hai, akkal ki dushman, yeh de mujhe" snatching the cotton back from her, annoyed and worried at the same time.

She still refuses to budge and continues to look away from him, her face turned to the other side, he takes a deep breath and releases it and tries to explain calmly,

"Dekh chipkali, chup chaap mujhe karne ke de, main aaram se karoonga, tujhe dard bhi nahi hoga, main uske baad yahan se chala bhi jaaonga, kyun faaltu mein meri wajah se khud ko takleef de rahi hai" holding out his hand at her looking into her eyes with utmost sincerity.

She turns to him and after thinking for a second and realizes there's no point in arguing with this stubborn Bhootnath, so she offers her hand over to him.

Before he even dabs it over her wound, as a reflex she holds on to his biceps closing her eyes in anticipation of pain, while he looks on amused at her, thinking "Meri Phoolkumari".

He gently cleans her wound being extremely careful and bandages it. He looks at her maintaining the same position even after he's done and says "aankhein khol, ho gaya"

She slowly opens her eyes and quickly lets go of his biceps, realizing their position and awkwardly looks away.

She mutters a thanks to which he replies "maine tere liye nahi kiya, apne liye kiya, chot tujhe lagi, par dard mujhe ho raha tha"

Raavi stares at him in surprise, unsure if she heard it right. After a few seconds, he interrupts her smiling, "Chal ab ghur kya rahi hai, college ke liye der nahi ho rahi" and she instantly looks away, chiding herself.