Chapter 25

I am down to 25 Chapters!? Didn't think I would last this long honestly!

Thanks all for the support! I genuinely appreciate and respect it! 

Chapter 25

===========================================

Shiva Pandya was bored. Actually strike that, to say that he was bored would be an understatement. He wasn't really used to lying on the bed all day alone. Not that his Bhabhi had stopped fussing around him because of the minor injuries that he had faced. His mind had lately been occupied by only one person, his Chipkali. She had promised him she would come to visit in the evening after her college and it had been a long hour since her college would have ended and there was absolutely no sign of her. 

He kept thinking about how she had come running in the morning when she had heard about his accident. He had been worried when she had told him she wouldn't set foot into Pandya Niwas, that there was too much hurt and pain that she had felt here because of him and she couldn't face it anymore. But today she hadn't cared for her pain and come rushing for his pain. Ironically despite his physical pain from injuries, he felt like finally, things were healing. 

"Bhabhi woh" said Shiva, as he saw Dhara enter the room carrying a tray full of snacks and Chai for him.

"Arrey baba, pichle 5 min mein, sau baar bol chuki hoon, nahi aayi hai, chal abhi chup chap Chai pee le" answered Dhara before he could finish his sentence and left him to his own thoughts.

"Yeh Chipkali ko itna time kyun laga raha hai, ab tak toh aajaana chahiye tha, call kar ke poochoon kya" wondered to himself and dismissed it immediately, "Nahi, nahi, aisa karoonga toh mera mazaak udaayegi"

Hearing footsteps suddenly, his eyes lit up only to be followed by disappointment as he saw Rishita enter the room.

"Kya Shiva, kya main itni buri dikhti hoon ki meri shakal dekh ke tera chehra utar gaya, mujhe laga main tujhe thoda company de deti hoon, tu bore ho raha hoga, pann tu toh—" complained Rishita.

"Arrey nahi Bhabhi, aisi baat nahi hai" said Shiva rather half-heartedly.

"Sab samajhti hoon main, Raavi ka wait kar raha hai na, don't worry I am sure woh aati hogi" reassured Rishita while Shiva looked subdued. 

Another set of footsteps were heard but this time Shiva didn't look up, thinking he'd be disappointed again.

"Le Raavi ab tu hi sambhal, apne bhoothnath ko, usse toh mujhse baat hi nahi karni" said Rishita getting up to leave.

"Bhabhi aap bhi na accha mazak kar lete ho" said Shiva, with a nervous laugh, but his eyes beaming as he saw Raavi enter the room.

"Rehne de Shiva, miss kar raha tha toh deny kyun kar raha, tu dono baat karo main chali" said Rishita mischievously as she left.

"Accha toh mere bhoothnath ne mujhe miss kiya?" asked Raavi teasing him with a twinkle in her eye.

"Nahi toh main kisi ko miss wiss nahi karta" refused Shiva, trying to maintain a serious face.

"Toh theek hai phir main chalti hoon" said Raavi getting up, so sure she would be stopped.

"Nahi rukh woh main...woh...woh" yelled Shiva and finally took a deep breath and said, "Haan, maine tujhe miss kiya" looking down shyly not meeting her eyes.

"Maine bhi" added Raavi smiling at him and taking a seat beside him, making him grin.

Without saying a word, she took the cup of tea from his hand and took a sip, glancing slyly at his reaction, sideways. After she was done, she handed the cup back to him like it was nothing and he stared back at her in amusement.