Chapter 14

Hey all, here's the next chapter! I am trying my best to be consistent with my writing, but it's been tough lately. Happy reading!

Haven't proofread!

==================================

Chapter 14

——————At Hardik's house————

Shiva Pandya had always been someone who was known for his anger, for being bold, for speaking out his mind. But today, he was nervous. Nervous, thinking about going to Hardik Bhai's house. Nervous about meeting his Chipkali. He wasn't fully sure how he was gonna handle seeing Raavi practice dance with another guy. But he knew he had to go there, to ensure he wouldn't go crazy worrying about her in the dukaan. Finally, taking an extra couple of deep breaths, gathering up all the courage he had, he made his way into the entrance of Hardik Bhai's house, holding onto the bag which had the dhoklas that Dhara Bhabhi had sent for Raavi, like he was holding on for his life.

A couple of steps in and he was greeted with one of the most prettiest sights he had ever see, his Chipkali, twirling around to the sound of some soothing music, in her long flowy dress. Her eyes were twinkling with excitement, her navy blue dress complimenting her well. A instant smile appeared on his face and sent him into a trance, making him forget about all his nervousness.

His trance was broken by the guy, whom he had come to keep an eye on. Sameer.

"Hey Shiva!" called out Sameer, causing his Chipkali to stop her twirling midway, only to look at him in suspicion.

He greeted Sameer cordially and made his way towards Raavi, who was clearly trying to figure out what was he doing here and held out the bag to her, "Woh Dhara Bhabhi ne tere liye Dhokla bheja hai, toh wahi dene aaya tha".

She took it from him and muttered a thanks and went to the kitchen to keep it. He made an excuse to Sameer and followed Raavi into the kitchen.

"Woh... unhone bola ki agar tera kabhi bhi kuch aur khaane ka mann ho toh unse keh do" said Shiva, entering the kitchen, startling her.

She just nodded to him, indicating she will. He continues to stand there, looking at her while she raises her eyebrows asking him what is he doing.

"Kuch aur bhi kehna tha?" asked Raavi, confused as to why is he not on his way out.

"Nahi toh" said Shiva nonchalantly.

"Phir?" she said, all the more confused.

"Woh Krish ko mera thoda help chahiye tha, woh bhi abhi adha ek ghante mein aa jaayega, Maine socha main uska idhar hi wait karloon" said Shiva, hoping she won't suspect him.

Her eyes widened at the thought of Shiva staying here and she exclaimed "Toh tu yahan rahega?"

"Haan, kyun?" said Shiva, giving her a questioning look.

"Hum log rehearsal karenge" stated Raavi.

"Haan, mujhe pata hai, aur kis ke liye woh gadhe—, mera matlab hai Sameer yahan pe hoga" retorted Shiva, annoyed.

"Tu humein rehearse karte hue dekhega" questioned Raavi, evidently nervous about the thought.

"Kyun, tujhe mere saamne rehearse karne mein darr lagta hai" challenged Shiva, picking up on her nervousness, taking a step closer to her.

Suddenly, he was confident that Raavi won't be able to get him to leave as she seemed flustered by his presence.

"Nahi...nahi toh, main kyun daroongi" stuttered Raavi, while she took a step back from him.