Chapter 21

Back with another chapter! Finally done with my exams and vacation break begins! Haven't proofread. Please ignore the mistakes!

======================================

Chapter 21

——————At the park———

Shiva advanced towards her asking her to reveal who had told her, when she says "Hardik Bhai"

And Shiva is surprised and confused as to how Hardik Bhai told her since he was out of town today.

As though, she read his mind she explains, "Hardik Bhai ka message aaya tha, saying he's sorry ki woh nahi aa paaye meri party mein, toh mujhe samjha nahi kis party ki baat kar rahe the woh, toh maine Krish se saara sach ugalwaya".

Before Shiva could react to it she said, "Aur phir iss liye maine Krish se bola ki mujhe yahan leke aaye, dekh Bhoothnath, tu usse bilkul bhi nahi daatega, samjha?" threateningly.

"Main kyun usse daatunga, zindagi mein pehli baar hi sahi half ticket ne kuch toh acha kaam kiya jo tujhe yahan leke aaya, main toh kaafi khush hoon ki tu yahan mere saath akele aise—" said Shiva taking a step forward, playing with her.

"Shiva" she said about to break away, chiding herself for blushing, when he pulled her back into himself, causing her to crash into him. She did not look up as she couldn't meet his eyes, but he continued to gaze at her.

Finally he said, "Waise aaj tune bohut hi accha perform kiya Raavi, sab dekhte hi reh gayi, main bohut bohut khush hoon tere liye" causing her to look up into his eyes which were so deep and full of pride.

"Thank you Shiva, mere bina bulaaye aane ke liye, aur sab ko bhi laane ke liye, Aaj kal mere bina kuch kahe hi bohut kuch samajhne lag gaya tu" she said, sincerely smiling at him.

"Tere liye kuch bhi" said Shiva in a flow causing her to tear her gaze away.

"Umm, so cake cut ho gaya ab kya?" asked Raavi rather enthusiastically.

"Khaana? Dhara Bhabhi ne tere saare favorite dishes banaye hai" said Shiva excitedly as he was now feeling hungry too.

"Oh wow, aaj ka din sabse best hai" she said squealing in happiness while Shiva smiled at her childishness.

They continued their bickering as they set to feast on all the food that was laid on the table. Raavi gorged on the food as she was famished and hadn't eaten anything since afternoon due to her nervousness leading to the performance. Shiva couldn't help admire how the smallest of things could light up Raavi's eyes. He had started to understand that all she wanted was for someone to be there for her, to walk with her and support her every step of the way. And he wanted to be the one to do that for her. To help her bring back her "khushiyaan".

His thoughts were interrupted by her waving her hand in front of his face, "Kaha kho gaya tu?" while he shook his head saying nothing.

"Woh khaane ke baad Krish ne socha tha, music chalayenge aur sab dance karenge toh"

He plays the music and offers his hand to her and asks hesistantly, "Dance karegi mere saath?"

She just looked at him for a minute in a trance but he thought she didn't want to, so he was about to withdraw his hand when she placed hers into his and got up.

He pulled her closer and put his hand on her waist and she put hers on his shoulder and they swayed slowly looking into each other's eyes. Raavi broke the eyelock this time saying, "Waise yeh shirt thoda dekha dekha sa nahi lag raha" caresses his shirt with the hand she had placed on his shoulder.