Chapter 16

Well, a slightly serious chapter! Haven't proofread!

===================================================

Chapter 16

—————-At Hardik's house————-

Raavi had woken up very early and had gotten all dressed up in black and was constantly looking at the clock since 7 am in the morning. She had been fidgeting with her pen and looking at her textbook, trying to get through her assignments for college. As the clock was coming close to striking 8, she was up and about, pacing through the house glancing towards the main door.

She started playing with the ends of her hair, trying to see if Shiva was here wondering,

"Kaha reh gaya yeh Bhoothnath, uss ne kaha toh tha kal ki aaj aayega 8 baje, aur abhi tak dikh hi nahi raha, kahin bhool toh nahi gaya". Dismissing that thought instantly she said,

"Nahi nahi aise kaise bhool gaya hoga, par ab aur wait nahi ho raha, kaha reh gaya"

Hardik Bhai had come to the hall, all dressed up and told Raavi he would make breakfast today and asked her to rest, despite her constant refusal. And just as he was about to go to the kitchen, Dhara made an entrance into the house calling out to Raavi.

"Raavi, tu theek toh hai, jab se maine suna tujhe chot lagi hai, main kitni gabra gayi thi" came Dhara rushing to her.

"Haan Dhara Di, main bilkul theek hoon, aap tension mat lo, par aap yahan?" asked Raavi.

"Bhai, main aap dono ke liye nashta aur lunch dono leke aayi hoon" said Dhara hugging Raavi and then proceeding to hug Hardik.

Hardik refused to have breakfast, as he was extremely late to work and asked Dhara to pack some for him.

Raavi was slightly disappointed thinking Shiva wasn't gonna be there when, "Yeh Shiva kahan reh gaya" exclaimed Dhara looking out to see where he's at, making Raavi's mood uplift significantly.

"Yahan hoon Bhabhi" called out Shiva entering, just as Hardik was about to leave.

Hardik looks at Shiva with a stoic expression, then looks back at Dhara and Raavi who are chatting away happily and decides against saying anything and leaves quietly.

"Chal main paros ke liye aati hoon, tu khaale, Shiva tu bhi aa jaa tune bhi toh nashta nahi kiya aaj"

Both Raavi and Shiva exchange looks with each other while Shiva coyly comes and sits beside Raavi. Raavi whispers to Shiva asking what's all this and Shiva replies, "Dekh maine bola tha main 8 baje aa jaaonga, main yeh nahi bola ki main akele aaonga".

Just as Raavi is about to retort back to him he says, "Waise Bhabhi, pohe ke saath Chai bhi pee le, toh kitna accha rahega na" watching Dhara serve some poha into their plates.

"Baat toh sahi hai, main bana leti hoon" says Dhara getting up.

"Nahi bhabhi, aap kyun takleef kar rahe ho, main banata hoon na, aap baithke baatein karo, main abhi aaya" said Shiva, giving Raavi a look slyly.

"Haan theek hai bana de, waise Raavi tujhe Shiva ki haath ki Chai peeni chahiye, bohut hi acchi chai bana leta hai" added Dhara proudly.

"Suna Chipkali, bhabhi ko ab mere haath ki Chai pasand aane lagi hai" added Shiva teasingly.

"Par Mere haath ki Chai unki sabse favorite hai, haina Dhara Di" said Raavi, sticking out a tongue at him when Dhara nodded in agreement.

Shiva shook his head, pretending to be upset and went to the kitchen to make some tea.