Chapter 12

Hey all! I am back with another chapter! Happy Reading!

——————At Hardik's house————
Raavi is seen standing awkwardly looking at Shiva, expecting him to explode in anger at the sight he just witnessed. Shiva just looked at her as if he wasn't sure how should he react. His mind was clouding with images of him punching the guy in the nose, but then he remembered the last time he had beaten up Raavi's friends and how that had turned out. He couldn't afford to lose her again, just because of his inability to see some guy stand and dance with her.

 Mustering up all the willpower that Shiva had in him, he walked down the stairs, trying his best not to let slip any reaction whatsoever, keeping the boxes aside and saying "Woh actually Krish ne kaha tha, usse college fest ke liye kuch khaane ke cheeze chahiye, woh laane ke liye, main—" trying to explain as to why he was there while maintaining his steely gaze on Raavi and the guy.

"Arrey Shiva, tu yahan? popped up Krish, interrupting mid way."Tune hi toh yeh saara samaan laane ko bola tha, mujhe laga tum log college mein rahoge iss time" said Shiva flaring up, wondering why are they not in college studying or doing something other than this, glancing at Raavi for a minute second as if trying to figure out what the hell was going on here.

"Haan woh humein fest ka prep karna tha, bas ek minute, main box leke aata hoon, yeh sab rakhne ke liye" said Krish and rushed off leaving the three of them to stand there awkwardly.Raavi is puzzled to see Shiva acting oddly normal after catching them in such an awkward dance pose, thinking "Waise toh har choti badi baat pe, bhadak jaata hai, aur abhi itna shanth kaise khada hai yeh Bhoothnath". Before she could continue her train of thought, Shiva casually made his way towards them and as he inched closer, Raavi closed her eyes in anticipation of what he might do.

"Raavi?" she heard him say softly. "Humein introduce nahi karaogi? Chalo koi nahi main khud hi apne intro karta hoon" he said clearly looking like he's upto something.

Holding his hand out to Sameer, he said "Hi I am Shiva, main Raavi kaa—" knowingly looking at Raavi's horrified reaction.

"Yeh mera, mere mausapa ka bhanja hai", she interrupted, looking at him to gauge his reaction, "Krish ka bhai" she added.

"Hi I am Sameer, main Raavi ka partner, dance partner" added Sameer cordially offering his hand.

"Accha! Waise meri Chip— I mean, waise Raavi bohut hi accha dance karti hai, so lucky you" while holding his hand a little too hard than one would normally, trying his best to maintain a poker face.

"Wah re wah Shiva, yahan tu Sameer ke saath hath mila raha, mujhe toh laga tu uska haath tod—""Mera matlab hai, tu haath jodega, you know like Namaste" trying to cover up said Krish, mentally facepalming himself while both Raavi and Shiva glare at him.

"Anyway, mujhe chalna chahiye hum next kab rehearse karenge, kal college main decide karte hai, Kirti tu bhi chalegi?" said Sameer unaware of the storm that seemed to have been brewing around him.

"Nahi main woh Raavi Di aur Krish ko yeh wrap up karne mein help kar deti hoon, phir Krish mujhe chod dega, you carry on, arrey haan kuch posters mein room mein bhool gayi, leke aati hoon" she rushed into the room.

"Main tumhe bahar tak chodke aata hoon" said Krish leading the way to Sameer while Shiva is still eyeing him suspiciously.

Meanwhile, Raavi is about to walk to get some posters and she doesn't notice some pencils scattered on the floor and her foot slipped and she was about to fall when Shiva catches her in the nick of time and they share an eyelock.

"Ehh Chipkali, aankhen hai ya button, dekhe nahi chal sakti" said Shiva with concern and a tinge of anger, steadying her back while she continued to look at him.

"Apne partner ko bolna tujhe dhyan se sambhaale dance karte waqt" he added scornfully, "humesha girti padti rehti hai, chot toh nahi lagi na, baith idhar" concern washing over the scorn. He was clearly jealous but masked it well, dragging her to sofa, making her sit and checking her feet for any bruises.