Chapter 8

Hey all! I am back with another chapter. This one is not really as good though. I have been struggling with writing for the last few days. But nevertheless, her goes! Please ignore any mistakes, haven't proofread. Happy reading!

Chapter 8
——————————Outside Hardik's house————————

After a while, Shiva feels someone pat on his face a couple of times and slowly opens his eyes screaming. Raavi screams hearing him scream and takes a step back.

"Tu... tu chilla kyun raha hai" stammered Raavi, her eyes filled with fear.

"Ehh Gadhedi, raat ko aise koi dara tha hai kya?" acting as if he's trying to calm down his heart by rubbing his hand on his chest.

Her eyes widen at his response saying "Tujhe main daravni lagti hoon?" pointing at herself.

"Haan agar chudail se nahi daroonga toh aur kisse daroonga" trying to provoke her, internally smiling to see her all offended.

"Main chudail!? Khud toh bhootnath ban ke ghoomta rehta hai, gadhedha" feeling a flash of irritation. But then suddenly notices that she got carried away from the fact that he was sleeping outside, "Ek min, Tu yahan kya kar raha hai?"

"Yahan kya kar raha hoon matlab, cricket khel raha hoon, khelegi?" showing off his hand like a bat , "Dikhayi nahi deta soo raha tha, gadhedi" rolling his eyes in irritation.

"Mera matlab hai tu yahan kyun soo raha tha" she asked inquisitively.

"Tujhe usse kya, main kahin bhi so jaaon" retorted Shiva.

She remembers seeing the message on Rishita's phone and his questions to her.

"Mujhe akele sone mein darr nahi lagta" declared Raavi as-a-matter-of-factly.

He responded with a "Haan toh maine kahan bol, ki main tere liye so raha hai, mujhe toh apne neendh ki chinta hai"

When Raavi looked puzzled at his reply unable to figure out what he was insinuating, he clarifies,

"Main wahan sochte sochte pareshaan ho jaaonga ki tu yahan darr toh nahi rahi, isse accha apne mann kis tassali ke liye yahan so jaaon" all set to lie down on the cot again.

"Shiva tu—" started Raavi to argue with him.

"Raavi, please kal jhagda karenge iss baar mein, abhi sone de mujhe, kal dukaan bhi jaana hai, tu bhi jaake befikr hoke so jaa" lying down on the cot and closing his eyes shut.

"Shiv—" she tried again.

"Good night Raavi" said Shiva authoritatively indicating that he wasn't going to be budge and turning his back on her.

She give me one last glare and walked back into house muttering, "Bhoothnath kahinka" but elated for a moment that he'll be around and that she is not alone.

—————————

Next morning, Shiva wakes up to find himself covered with a blanket, he holds it up smiling thinking,

"Yeh Chipkali kitna bhi naraaz reh le mujhse, fikr toh hai usse meri". Suddenly, he hears the door being unlocked and gets up and hides behind a pillar.

Raavi is seen peeking outside the house to get a look at Shiva but unable to find him she says "Yeh Bhoothnath, subah subah kahan chala gaya" looking around in the street, confused that he left without any commotion. She gets a ping on her phone and sees a text from Shiva.