Chapter 29

All that adrenaline rush from today's Dev-Shiva fight on the show made me pen down a chapter Haven't proofread, please ignore any mistakes! Happy reading!

Chapter 29

==============================

Raavi was sitting down on the floor with her back against her bed, thinking about Mausapaa's word. She wasn't sure what was the right thing to do, she didn't want to impose on Hardik Bhai anymore, but on the other hand, going back to the house and dealing with her Maasi and Anita Di would mean a great deal of unnecessary stress. She didn't want to stay in a toxic environment when everything had been going well for her. Shiva and she were finally happy, her exams had gone so well, and instead of sitting and prepping for her interviews, where she was pondering over her family issues. She kept pondering on what would be the best way to handle this situation without having to compromise her happiness and her studies.Her phone rang suddenly and she picked it up without checking the caller ID.

"Chipkali, kya tu Somnath ka sasta devdas banne ki practice kar rahi hai" answered Shiva on the other end, causing her to look around to see where he was.

"Ab idhar udhar kya dekh rahi hai Gadhedha, mere sawaal ka jawaab toh de" said Shiva again, causing her to rush out to the balcony and look down from the railing on the right, hissing "Shiva?" softly.

Shiva laughed from behind her and answered, "Bol Chipkali" as she whipped around, her eyes widening in surprise.

"Shiva, tune toh mujhe dara hi diya" said Raavi, holding a protective hand across her throat and exhaling in relief.

"Ek minute, tu yahan kya kar raha hai, woh bhi itni raat ko?" she asked, gaining her senses back.

"Main? Nach raha hoon, naachegi" he retorted sarcastically, rolling his eyes. Then he proceeded to walk into her room without another word and made himself comfortable on her bed, resting his back on the bedrest and patting the spot beside him to join her.

"Kyun aaya hai yahan tu Shiva?" asked Raavi seriously, while joining him, imitating his stance.

"Kyun matlab, mera mann, meri chipkali" Shiva said, passing it off casually but her heart fluttered as he said it.

"Waise main nikla tha hawaa khaane ke liye, pann chalte chalte pata nahi kab mere kadam mujhe yahan leke aa gaye, lagta hai main koi bhi raaste pe chalu, meri manzil ek hi hai" added Shiva, lifting her chin up. She blushed red and her eyes were bright and appealing. He leaned forward giving her a forehead kiss and she wrapped her arms around his and laid her head on his shoulder.

"Tujhe kaise pata chal jaata hai ki mujhe teri zaroorat hai" asked Raavi, snuggling her head onto his shoulder, making herself comfortable.

"Ab Chipkali meri hai toh mujhe hi pata hoga na ki kab woh mujhse chipakna chahti hai" chuckled Shiva.

"Waise main yahan tujhse yeh kehne aaya hoon, ki tu stress mat le, tujhe jo sahi lage tu woh kar, baaki main dekh loonga" added Shiva on a serious note.

"Acha? Aur agar main kahoon ki main maasi ke ghar rehna chahti hoon, tab bhi tu sab dekh lega" asked Raavi, getting straight to the point that was bothering her.