🍃 Skating? Sounds fun!🍃

Hi im currenrly writing this at school infromt of my friends. Send help

------------------------------------------------------------------

Nobodys pov:

Sundrop was laying on the soft cotton floor of the daycare, he was very bored. He then remembered the conversation some kids have had, they talked about skateboarding at a sunday or something . He then got up and went to Moondrop and huggem him tightly"Hey mooonyyyy, do you knowbwhat a skateboard is by any chance?" he asked.
"Why yes i do sunshine, a skateboard is a board with four wheels, you can get on it and just skate i guess?" Moondrop replied. "Oo, Oo, Can you please try and get one of those moony? I really wanna try it out now!" Sun asked eagerly. Moon kinda stood there ghinking for a good 20 seconds and soon replied to sundrops request "Ill try, but you know how vanessa and management can be so.. dont be disappointed!" Sun nodded.

Soon enough moondrop made his way to the wooden doors opening them and stepping out. He then started to look for Vanessa but bumped into Chica instead. "Hey there Moondrop! Lookin for someone?" She asked, "yeah..im looking for Vanessa, have you seen her by any chance?" He asked with a nervous smile. "Hmm i think the was at Roxys raceway checking out the carts. I think Its because Roxy knocked them down again or managed to break them." "..great.." Moondrop mumbled to himself. " What was that moon? Sorry i didint hear you very well." Chica asked. " Nothing, thank you anyway" Moondrop replied and made his way to Roxys raceway. He finally found Vanessa, trying to fix the carts but failing."ugh. Why does Roxy have to be so aggressive." Vanessa grumbles to herself. "Uh Vanessa? " Vanessa jumped, "Moon! You scared me. Do not sneak up on me like that again, anyway what do you want?" She said aggitaded. "Do we have any skateboards lying around here in the plex by any chance?" Moondrop asks. "I think so..why? Do you need one?" " Yeah i kinda do, sun wanted to try one out so..i thought maybe you could get us one?" Moondrop asked. Vanessa thought abput it for a good 3 minutes and just went to ome of those prize corners nesr Roxys raceway and grabbed a Roxy themed skateboard. Went back to moondrop and handed the skateboard to him. "Here you go, be careful tho, you could actually break something if not careful enough." Vanessa then said. Moondrop thanked Vanessa grabbing the skateboard and made his way back to tho daycare. He opened the wooden doors and went inside getting greeted by sundrop.

Moondrops pov:

I got greeted by my beloved sunbeam and continued by showing him the skateboard i have found. "*gasp* Its so cool and awesome looking! Can we try it out now, can we ? can we?" Sundrop asked me in an excited tone, but i knew that we couldnt skate in the daycare since the floors were made out of foam.. so i just grabbed suns hand and we went outside of the daycare (A/N Theres a wooden door connected to the daycare. Outside that wooden door is this area where you can sit etc which means they were still in their part of the plex just not in the good ol daycare with foam floors) "So, hun, would you like to go first or-?" i was about to end my sentence till i was cut off by sundrops cheering "Yes yes Yes! Id love to go first." Sundrop soon replied. He then got on the skateboard, clutching onto my shoulder a little to help him get on the thing. Sunny was wobbling a bit at first but then got the hang of it quickly. I then let go of him since I thought he was fit enough to skate by himself "Moon. Moon! HeEelP" Sun then crashed into a wall, I worriedly run after him..giggling just a little and help him up. "Not.funny.moon. Why did you just let go of me like that? I was so scared!" sun complained. "im sorry love I didn't mean to hurt you, I thought you got the hang of it! It won't happen again dear im sorry" I answer and peck his cheek. "Ill forgive you if you help me make cupcakes for the children to eat tomorrow."  sun stated. I sighed and agreed which I probably shouldn't have done. So we made our way to the kitchen t make some cupcakes for the children leaving the skateboard there. 

Nobodys pov:

Soon enough the two boys were done with the sun and moon themed cupcakes and handed them out to the kids at lunch the next day, they had lots of fun the rest of the day :D.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there lovelies!˜ Its me the amazing Author of this book. I really am motivated to write so I might come up with another chapter today after im done with my school work. I hope you're enjoying the book so far! And to my 3 friends who have my acc. IM SORRYYY I JUST LOVE THIS SHIP SM :C HOPE UR NOT MAD AT ME OR CRINGED AT ME D: . One of you sure isn't that's for sure since they're amazing. Anyhow ByeBye heh!

880 words